gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
tested this one just after testing holiday island, and

sure most the models are really exaggerated, some are hilarious, but there are so many that fuck it. Sure the game has a ridiculous story, but fuck it, if I want a more story driven game there is a lot of options right now

I doubt it, but I really want both games to move forward to completion. At least none of them both can be targeted by patreon new guidelines

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
She a random event to show up? Should I just keep leaving and entering until I get her? Thanks for the response by the way.
I honestly have no idea, this version i wasnt able to progress as much as in the previous one, it almost seems theres actually less events so i just ripped the images and thats how i know theres a ghost girl supposed to be at the cemetery, but shes really ugly imo

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I honestly have no idea, this version i wasnt able to progress as much as in the previous one, it almost seems theres actually less events so i just ripped the images and thats how i know theres a ghost girl supposed to be at the cemetery, but shes really ugly imo
She is old and dead....

Further more can you fuck Sasha or Carol or anyone like that if ya know tell me my guy

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
She is old and dead....

Further more can you fuck Sasha or Carol or anyone like that if ya know tell me my guy
Well, you can fuck Elena like that, but for this you need to wrestle from her in basketball, and then after she will be in the sports locker room. But can there be other scenes with Carol except for the library I do not even know, I do not even know if there are any scenes of Sasha (I did not find any scenes after the event) and so does Miranda. But it was very funny that Miranda became a lover especially that excellent music by Yello-Oh Yeah, I hope that Leocid2 for someone of girls will put Dead Or Alive-You spin me right round

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Found the maintenance girl in the maintenance room, but dialog is spanish, so don't understand what she said?

condedracula

Oct 28, 2017
Found the maintenance girl in the maintenance room, but dialog is spanish, so don't understand what she said?
she is not ready yet, the game is like a demo, need much much more time, of work and program, y am spanish and no program, but this guy (and all indie games ) need help to better (and faster) works

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
except sadly this game is approaching a year. If you compare Beggar of Net and Leocid2, both spanish, both solo projects, yet BoN has TONS more content for My new life and its first version was released only a month or two before Bastard girls.

I love the concept though. Only male on the island by design, even the whole sexual politics is intriguing. Unfortunately between the programming and the translation its a trainwreck.

I love sophie and carol though. For a guy that love big tits, they are more attractive. Sashya seems wierd with her skinny ass arms and wierd looking stomach. I know thats supposed to be muscle, but its just ugly. Elena is pretty hot as well.

But he really need to show something progressive I think.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Sorry I cancelled my support. It's really not that difficult as is. you can only do so much. just raise everyones affection that you can and enjoy any scenes you get out of it. I suggest using the console cheats to raise them and money. only two points of interest really matter and thats the two factions visit them at some point an you get a glimpse of story. Really thats all to it.

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
She is old and dead....

You can do Carol if thats your thing, theres 3 scenes for her i think only 2 have penetration, but this was in v 0.7 also.
I'm waiting for a Sasha one too, along with Katerina or whatever her name is, or Kyo & co but if it takes him a full month for minimal updates i doubt we gonna see them till another year

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Its possible to have sex with two (out of 3), for one you need to have won the basket test, for the other I dont remind any specific, go with the flow (two events/scene related to going on dates).
Not sure how the roof area events are set, it was possible to have sex then, locked back as if its no longer an option ? (Do those girls have period ? :eek:).

As to how long the game has been in development until now, be careful, as there is no way to know how exactly one life actually is/had been. What matter = either progress or at last contact being kept, since it make the option of another update more tangible.

In any case, the game is very early on all accounts, as it is, if a quarter of the story is there I would be correct, while Ill go for quite a lengthy (and depth) gameplay given some of the "yet" ingame features (the girls gallery, the way relations are handled. As to features, its possible to find>Acquire support (the girl from the cemetery would be the second (after your first maid, then, depend who get updated first (there is also the big girl from the Servant guild with her Million price tag), the doctor and more later on (did good to launch and play some more, met one of the three (?) at home on returning, was introduced by my maid to the club (available at night). Had the health checkup (introduction to the doctor)
Then, the open path as to make the three (or more possibly) of the actual related girls (being born from with part of blood related to the PC, family type of setting there, even if it could be quite interesting to see given how long ago the actual "link" had actually been made (this as it is explained (partially) that the Master are all from the same family (as if there is a reason, its yet unknown.
By the way, one of these is a incest fan, related to a at last 1/8 to the PC.
As it is and given how humans are in reality (who would give full course (money + control) to someone unproven ?) guess all is quite fitting as it is.

All considered, its early, has already some content, a very large area of future development (which is quite the best part it is not ?). So, to be seen with hope it will long until the game reach completion..

Last edited:

KTG690

Aug 22, 2017
Having played the previous version, I would honestly like more of the Maid and Church stuff expanded. Issues a plenty throughout, but the concept of this interesting.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
This game (and a majority of others) do not go with a priority as to completion, instead updating a part of one among all the opened path. This even if they're is a main quest. An example here being the cemetery girl, who is added in the current version, while they are quite some already opened part. This said, that girl state she will not allow for the Maid and Servant to get to war.
Since she has weight (ghosts, a lot of them, who furthermore are not concerned by conventional weapons or martial arts (or are the girls there also educated as to mystic ?).

So, if the PC get the control of the maid, if mean it also get the Servant alongside.
Of course, the current conditions are quite distant (when is the PC birthday ? If going by the game day by day rhythm its quite an important data). That along with others informations are unknown (how is the game set up ? Are the event time based or otherwise activated ? How ? Etc).

The concept can allow for a fresh and deep world + PC involvement, but we are probably still in the infancy as to what the game can actually allow.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes