Trish627

Jun 16, 2017
just open the console and type money = 10000

To access the console go to your renpy/common folder and look for 00console file. Search for config.console = false and change it to true. To open the console in game, press shift+o
How to open 00console file? Note pad just shows scrambled garbage.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
game is too big to me to download it from mega

hopefully someone will upload it to gdrive or something like that, or even make a torrent

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Is it just me or is this game a total mess. I don't even get what to do. Is there a shop? No clue. How do I get my sexy showers? Never as even on Sunday I would be "too late for class". Do I even go for classes? I don't know, I never seen it! I just can go to the cafeteria or something...argh. It is frustrating as hell. How can this be anything else than v. 02 alpha? It confuses me and my poor boner just died. Need to find something else to ressurect Old Faithful... lol.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Is it just me or is this game a total mess. I don't even get what to do. Is there a shop? No clue. How do I get my sexy showers? Never as even on Sunday I would be "too late for class". Do I even go for classes? I don't know, I never seen it! I just can go to the cafeteria or something...argh. It is frustrating as hell. How can this be anything else than v. 02 alpha? It confuses me and my poor boner just died. Need to find something else to ressurect Old Faithful... lol.
Add the language mess (English to Spanish at random times) and how easy it is to miss events, plus mountains of bugs... The game's setting is interesting and exciting but it's obvious the creator is only in it for the money.

Last edited:

meem

Jun 23, 2017
First reply here on F95 ... but this game is just too bad. Pointless clicking anywhere without a clue on what you are suppose to do, where you have to go. Just one big chaotic mess ....

Last edited:

Duke12

May 3, 2017
So try not to cheat and just keep talking to the 3 girls you live with. As time passes events will happen at the school. What you want to do is go to the pier and go to the hidden area in that place to the right where you will find an old lady. Talk to her. Then when she has nothing to say to you visit the two temple like places (One where they trick you to coming in and the other with two women armed guarding the entrance). Then after visiting those areas enough that you get the same message return to the old lady at the beach.
Now there should be a scene at the school, that I found when visiting the area where you can find the doors that lead to the principal's office or the janitor's office, where a small girl will ask you to follow her. After that very strange conversation with her you are to return to the temple that has the two guards in front. There you will be told that the leader has returned and if you continue into the temple you will be told you need money.
Thats when you can go to the pizza place to earn money.

Reactions: Guslevi

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Actually didnt find this game confusing at all. Sure a quest journal would be good. But it's generally easy to find your way around. Even though i'm stuck at the part of getting Lillith's virginty back. I dont know if it's in the game though or implemented.

sadboiツ

Aug 12, 2017
i saw a picture in where you are in the teachers office talking with only 2 of them near a computer. does anyone know how to activate that scene? also, how do i go to the doctor with lilith

Last edited:

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
The file size for this game is ridiculously big considering how much content is actually in the game. Ima wait for a compressed version or a significant update

condedracula

Oct 28, 2017
i saw a picture in where you are in the teachers office talking with only 2 of them near a computer. does anyone know how to activate that scene? also, how do i go to the doctor with lilith
-----
Reply: El juego tiene varias imagenes (escondidas) que no aparecen en el juego , como un proyecto para actualizar la historia y mas personajes, incluida las 2 maestras.
Hay una escena en el livingroom con elena.
puedes acceder a todas las imagenes extrayendo el pack con en UnRen.bat
el juego es muy corto por ahora

Reply: The game has several images (hidden) that do not appear in the game, as a project to update the story and more characters, including the 2 teachers.
There is a scene in the livingroom with Elena.
you can access all the images by extracting the pack with UnRen.bat
the game is short for now

Reactions: sadboiツ

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
torrent pls , its impossible for me with mega (even with the soft)

Reactions: mw

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Short but has potential, as to be only for money, they are quite some others more bugged and plagged by translation and text errors.

In any case, it is getting updated, which mean it will get more content, to be seen and yes, the setting is a first so far.

:)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
mmh, not really m y kind of game..

giant ass, giants tits, acting like bitches, posing like whore, react like ... yeah you got it..

fan service game with shitty story and even shitty grindy system...not that i wouldnt fap on the art , even if its not my kind of thing, but the story kill me.
definitly not my king of game

good luck dev for futur

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes