Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
So to update

Content of this Version:
2 New map : Cemetery, and Bar.

New Daily Events

5 new sex scenes

It is highly recommended to start a new game

Here it is. It's suggested to start a new game, but the current saves seem to work just fine. I only have gotten one error so far and its when you spy on carol in the bathroom and try to fuck her.

You can go on a pizza date with her now, though it accomplishes nothing as far as I can tell. You can do a short storyline with the doctor that is good so far.

all in all though it doesnt seem like near as much as he advertised working on. but no walkthrough to tell. There is some ongoing story though.

Reactions: ryanza

Akho

Jul 20, 2017
Haven´t played this one for a while... I think my last one was on another engine.
But I must say V 0.0.8 was quite enjoyable, lots of nice scenes with ultra boob Amazones!
Seems to be a really long time project, but the story gets into shape...slowly yet sure.

gto123

Aug 5, 2017
I had sex with carol and elena 2 seperate times, maid and lilith 1 time, is there more sex in 0.08? I really want to see some of Sasha.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I had sex with carol and elena 2 seperate times, maid and lilith 1 time, is there more sex in 0.08? I really want to see some of Sasha.
Other sex is with the Doctor

@tmcs any chance to get someone to update the page?

Juicer69

Aug 31, 2017
This game would be so much better if the dev stopped making saves worthless. Every new update means restart.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes