seden

Aug 22, 2016
The console commands are in this thread, as to money.. money = xxx (xxx = value).

As to sex, out of the first maid ceremony, they are only light/teasing scene/events for now. Should be close that said I guess.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
The console commands are in this thread, as to money.. money = xxx (xxx = value).

As to sex, out of the first maid ceremony, they are only light/teasing scene/events for now. Should be close that said I guess.
There are 2 that i've found, Carol at the pool around 300 relationship points and Elena at the area that has a store on Wednesdays. Not sure about the necessary relationship points to trigger, but she was going for a jog on a weekend day. You have a naughty or nice option with both girls. Haven't found a sex option for Sasha yet, but I got an alternate shower scene, maybe at higher relationship points it progresses into more? Not sure. Never got Sophie that high in relationship points since there really isn't an solid method other than pure luck at the pool to increase her. But there's an story trigger as stated above. If relationship was high enough I would hope a scene in her room. This game has a LONG way to go.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Indeed, given the girls list ... Saying its ambitious is just right.
Still, it would be possible, it already have some content, so if devellopment keep going ? :)

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Hm,
Intro, then about 6+ peoples introduced, first (main quest ?) with two setps already in, three or more sub quests in to (counting work + characters quests). Its not much, while still making for some content as to see what in there (then, there is the year book, who let us know that they are a lot of girl (+ last update made clear than one of the contender will be introducted soon). So, a project to track.

M

MantisK

OK, it took me to the roof, Day 1, and froze. I tried going back, save and reload, no joy. I know others get further, but this is a bad omen, plus the secretary looks like the joke image from weird science.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
OK, it took me to the roof, Day 1, and froze. I tried going back, save and reload, no joy. I know others get further, but this is a bad omen, plus the secretary looks like the joke image from weird science.
click on the girl to talk to her

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
No one there, nothing clickable. 100 other games to play. You must EARN the privilege of being played. This is not how it's done.
LOL to make matters worse he upped the release cost to 10 dollar patrons so he could buy more daz assets. So what did he do with the money he had?

Next update: your character will be managing a strip club! the only dude on the island managing a strip club....you are now running a business with the only interested patron is the person running the business. Yeah, not even male strip club which would make sense on an island populated by only women.

Reactions: Arcane666
M

MantisK

LOL to make matters worse he upped the release cost to 10 dollar patrons so he could buy more daz assets. So what did he do with the money he had?

Next update: your character will be managing a strip club! the only dude on the island managing a strip club....you are now running a business with the only interested patron is the person running the business. Yeah, not even male strip club which would make sense on an island populated by only women.
I know plenty of women that like women strippers...hetero an otherwise...(I spent too many years in Hollywood!)

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I know plenty of women that like women strippers...hetero an otherwise...(I spent too many years in Hollywood!)
Absolutely....but its not the same appeal. Even at a sexual level women want something more sensual from a lap dance in general. It's mostly novel and fun other times.

But the game world we are in here, this wouldn't be the case. Our character is the all of those things plus being exotic as well. The game sets up a place where we are the sole object of desire.....and we go off and do something for the player behind the keyboard. There is plenty to do that could please the player and still make game sense, but I think it's more of an issue that the dev bought the stripper assets from the daz store and wanted to use them.

If you see his random creativity stuff, its a bunch of assets that will never make it in game. SciFi packs, desert motifs....It's why I stopped supporting him. He needs to reign in his focus to the game at hand and not buy more daz assets. The program is a buggy mess and I'm not sure he is interested in that side of game design. He seems pretty hell bent on buying new Daz stuff and making his patrons fit the bill.

Oneesama

May 25, 2017
hello someone could help me, is that I do not know how to move forward with carol says I see it in the library, but I do not know where someone is, I could tell where it is.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
For some reason the library is not availible. Supposedly there is a sex scene with carol but since you can't get to the library it's not there.

Kue

May 1, 2017
Sex Scene for Carol:

1. Have enough points ( Money/Gift Cheat )
2. Make sure the language is in Spanish ( Best do the SASHA DOOR bug )
3. Go to the roof/swimming pool and you'll find Carol sleeping on a green pool float
4. Enjoy Sex Scene

This is the Only Way I found out how to do this Scene. I tried with the ENG, but 0% chance for the Scene.
Good Luck!

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Sex Scene for Carol:

1. Have enough points ( Money/Gift Cheat )
2. Make sure the language is in Spanish ( Best do the SASHA DOOR bug )
3. Go to the roof/swimming pool and you'll find Carol sleeping on a green pool float
4. Enjoy Sex Scene

This is the Only Way I found out how to do this Scene. I tried with the ENG, but 0% chance for the Scene.
Good Luck!
I got that scene just fine. When I was a backer Leocid said there were 2 scenes with carol but the second one was in the library which doesn't exist anymore.

Kue

May 1, 2017
I got that scene just fine. When I was a backer Leocid said there were 2 scenes with carol but the second one was in the library which doesn't exist anymore.
Than you're lucky. The only time I get the scene is when I switch my language to Spanish. I did it 3 times with Spanish and got the scene all 3 times. Not once for the ENG version.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes