B

BobbyBeingBest

I just used the console.
money = xx
I can't find money in the console. Is it called something else or would you mind making a save file with a ton of money please?

Pinesama

Aug 9, 2017
Seems to have good potential and I want to like this game but aside from the mostly avoidable bugs it seems pretty blue-ballsy....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does anyone know how to trigger the school bathroom scene?
Does construction worker Lucia ever progress past waiting?

I have a feeling I've reached the end of the content in 0.7...

Maybe I'm missing something somewhere?

I like the wacky story and given all the girls in the index, it seems quite ambitious... I imagine it'll take a decade to be completed though.

I can't find money in the console. Is it called something else or would you mind making a save file with a ton of money please?
Use shift+O for ren'py console and type: money = 9999999 then esc from console and the money should appear.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
The walkthrough listed should be removed. It's from an older version that is no longer viable. as for a current walkthrough I havent completed the content yet. But some helpful pointers:

Pizzaria Job:
This requires a new game. Talk to lady victoria at the docks. Then visit the brotherhood and maids guilds. Talk to lady victoria again. Now the Maids guild leader should appear and do her intro at school if you visit the hall with the principal. Afterwards talk to Rosa at the pizzaria, the job option will be availible afterwards and you can earn 20 a day.

You can also just use the console and type in money = xx which will bypass those not getting paid.

Getting sexual content comes with gaining affection. Affection however is a currency you spend on sex. When you have sex with a girl it takes a certain amount of affection. Sophie is always 100 and is availible once you have it. Elena is 200 unless you give it to her rough (the devil heart icon) it's 100.

Sophie is the only girl with a story at the moment.
Don't know what I'm doing wrong. I start the game go to the beginning. First thing I do is go to the beach to talk to Lady Victory. Then I go to the temple where I see my maid fight then I go to the guild where we spank the guard and then I am thrown back into my room. Next morning I go back to the beach where Lady Victory tells me to go away. The guild leader never shows up from there on for me at least.

Also, does Carol have any scene after the date you can take her on when she sits on the couch? Because after that I couldn't find anything else to do with her.

*Edit* I did find the guild leader though it was much much later in the game after I got the Elena scene

Last edited:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Also, does Carol have any scene after the date you can take her on when she sits on the couch? Because after that I couldn't find anything else to do with her.
I have contacted the Developer about this. He let me know that there is a changing room for a repeatable scene with elena and supposed to be one if you choose to study with Carol. Though I have not been able to unlock this scene even though I have over 1k affection with Carol I have no sexual content scenes and there are supposed to be 2. The scene where you walk in on her naked better not count IMO.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Fixed date and version in OP.
And according to the patreon, 0.0.7 is the most recent version.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
@muttdoggy @DragonL

Shouldn't the thread title be 0.7?
Now you're just being picky - what's an extra 0 here or there (besides pre-alpha, alpha, pre-beta, etc.)?

EDIT: actually, there is a valid argument here for some kind of coherent numbering system. What is a 0.01? vs a 0.1? and 1.0 should be a first final version prior to DCs and updates, I guess? I don't know how this could ever be agreed upon or used by devs and moderators to make this clearer, but is food for thought..

Last edited:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
bugfix that should fix Carols sex events. They start at the pool. As well as some other errors.

woody

Jan 31, 2017
been playing in english but after a shower scene its went to spanish is there a console command to put back to english cant find a way through prefs

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
been playing in english but after a shower scene its went to spanish is there a console command to put back to english cant find a way through prefs
the language keeps reverting to spanish. Is there a console command to change the language?
Hey - it's written in Spanish, so you're running into currently untranslated sections. Why would a console command or other cheat work without the actual translation already having taken place? There isn't a magic button for this...

woody

Jan 31, 2017
true,wasnt sure if a glitch or console could put back,will dump till newer version comes along with more translation,
Hey - it's written in Spanish, so you're running into currently untranslated sections. Why would a console command or other cheat work without the actual translation already having taken place? There isn't a magic button for this...

seden

Aug 22, 2016
It is possible to win the basket game, if so, how does it work ?
Guess an explanation of the mechanism would be good..

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
It is possible to win the basket game, if so, how does it work ?
Guess an explanation of the mechanism would be good..
After you fail Sophie should come to you and offer to train you provided you have $100. That worked for me at least.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Seem to be bugged now, when trying to launch a new try = direct to fail screen..
Quite not sure how to handle that part.

Edit :
Not sure what happened, post boot today, it work again. Hm.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes