bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Downloaded 1 gb and then this happend... Out of HTML5 Offline Storage space Your available browser storage for MEGA cannot handle this download size, please free up some disk space. (Browser Opera never ever happend befor many gigs without this)

cloudmoon

Jun 1, 2017
I'm pretty sure I've had a similar thing happen before, though I was using firefox. Check your temporary folders related to your browser. It may not be deleting files from mega after they're finished downloading.

Reactions: bllahbllub

seden

Aug 22, 2016
The game suddenly swited to spanich, wihle playing ? Is there a keyboard commands ? Not sure how it happened, still (started while in the basket event).

Not a single issue since somone else signaled it earlier, so, no idea ?

Last edited:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
The developer is taking information about when it happens, but no fix. If you scroll up on the mouse you can backtrack to before it happens and if you don't do the event that causes it, you will stay in english.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Anyone else having problems with the game changing languages at random??anyway that I can change it back to English?
Nvm I see....havent update the paige for awhile and didnt see the comments above about the language switch

sdtk

Aug 4, 2017
Good morning
Is there a way to make money in this game?
There is no money, no money, no game.
Do you go out with Carol?
A person who earns money
If there is a save file, please upload it.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Apparently there is a way (not found yet) to find a job with the pizzeria, still, as to find one million ..
This said, until the language issue is resolved, this game should be seen as low interest (out of a correct understanding of Spanish of course).

U

User_10739

I had the problem with the game switching to Spanish so I restarted. The issue happens when you click on the middle room-mates door so I just avoided her door and was able to stay in English. If you click on her door just use rollback and avoid it for now.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Sasha bath event seems to not be there, it gives me the grey screen and freezes when I hit ignore. not the shower spy, the event after she tells you she is going to take a bath when you find her in the kitchen.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Hate that my first post is to ask for help, but could someone post an updated walkthrough or just some general hints because I am lost almost entirely. Is the library still in the game and if it is where is it? Is there actually a job and if there is how do I go about getting it? I can honestly say I've never felt so lost in a game before in my life.

Last edited:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Hate that my first post is to ask for help, but could someone post an updated walkthrough or just some general hints because I am lost almost entirely. Is the library still in the game and if it is where is it? Is there actually a job and if there is how do I go about getting it? I can honestly say I've never felt so lost in a game before in my life.
It's my first time playing this one, pursued Sasha first and found the glitch above, I saw cutscenes hinting at a food court on wednesday (never actually appeared as a location) and Carol speak to somebody in a library saying she should chat with me some time (this location also never appeared). All that along with events on the .5 walkthough now being glitched to the point of freezing the game...well I'd like a walkthrough as well so I can avoid glitches and know what's still there, and what isn't. Maybe I just pursued the wrong girl first and need to progress Carol's relationship to get access to library? At this point it's all speculation.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
The walkthrough listed should be removed. It's from an older version that is no longer viable. as for a current walkthrough I havent completed the content yet. But some helpful pointers:

Pizzaria Job:
This requires a new game. Talk to lady victoria at the docks. Then visit the brotherhood and maids guilds. Talk to lady victoria again. Now the Maids guild leader should appear and do her intro at school if you visit the hall with the principal. Afterwards talk to Rosa at the pizzaria, the job option will be availible afterwards and you can earn 20 a day.

You can also just use the console and type in money = xx which will bypass those not getting paid.

Getting sexual content comes with gaining affection. Affection however is a currency you spend on sex. When you have sex with a girl it takes a certain amount of affection. Sophie is always 100 and is availible once you have it. Elena is 200 unless you give it to her rough (the devil heart icon) it's 100.

Sophie is the only girl with a story at the moment.

sdtk

Aug 4, 2017
The walkthrough listed should be removed. It's from an older version that is no longer viable. as for a current walkthrough I havent completed the content yet. But some helpful pointers:

Pizzaria Job:
This requires a new game. Talk to lady victoria at the docks. Then visit the brotherhood and maids guilds. Talk to lady victoria again. Now the Maids guild leader should appear and do her intro at school if you visit the hall with the principal. Afterwards talk to Rosa at the pizzaria, the job option will be availible afterwards and you can earn 20 a day.

You can also just use the console and type in money = xx which will bypass those not getting paid.

Getting sexual content comes with gaining affection. Affection however is a currency you spend on sex. When you have sex with a girl it takes a certain amount of affection. Sophie is always 100 and is availible once you have it. Elena is 200 unless you give it to her rough (the devil heart icon) it's 100.

Sophie is the only girl with a story at the moment.
I did work.
I did not keep the money.
Please teach me
Why is not money coming?
I'm sorry I can not speak English

sdtk

Aug 4, 2017
I just used the console.
money = xx
Make money with a console or cheat
Do you have a save file with a little money?
Please upload your save file with money in the beginning. please...
I am always sorry for lacking English.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes