dildozer

Jul 17, 2017
doesnt matter i did delete this.. will look into it in few months.

i hate when devs bring up excuse of changing platform to just actually slow down and rollback game to make it slower to milk patreons...

same happent to research into corruption, now 0.49 have about 75% of content that 2.1 already had............... which means since 2.1 all updates was just re-releasing old content in pieces. and nothing new created,, just milking

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
So - from reading the thread, sounds like I should wait on this one? It looks like there should be some decent content based upon rev and size, but I guess not? Besides - currently no Mac version...

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
help please, i have 300 point with (Carol, Elena, shasha and Sophie) but nothing else, Their rooms closed in breakfast only say "breakfast with the girls (but nothing more)" in teacher rooms "nothing" in school "nothing" and out the same, please help me i have 100 days
I had a meeting with the elderly loli but nothing else
where is the library? (for Carol)
how talk with Elena in the breakfast? (remember only say "breakfast with the girls")
how find Sasha in the kitchen ?(never is someone Except in the morning only for the breakfast)

geistmas

Jul 13, 2017
I like the whole " this is an island of reject girls from rich mens affairs with whores " but that's pretty much all I like aside from the available number of girls ( on the stats page ). Wasted potential for me at least.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Any news about this, something important in the patreon Page? Can any post something plz <3
he nullified the previous post. He was going to raise the level where people got the game but decided otherwise due to complaints. IMO this is good. He thinks this will bring in extra money, but it would actually net less. His game has potential, but isn't good yet. If he wants higher level income he needs tier rewards and a reason for them.

Thehorskill

May 11, 2017
he nullified the previous post. He was going to raise the level where people got the game but decided otherwise due to complaints. IMO this is good. He thinks this will bring in extra money, but it would actually net less. His game has potential, but isn't good yet. If he wants higher level income he needs tier rewards and a reason for them.
Thanks man. And i think the same, the game have potencial but this "milking patreons pokets". Was better said i gonna remaster the game so if u want pause or continue paids go for it.
I remember nergal do this but warning his patreons 1 month before he take some holidays. :D
Pd: thanks again for the info.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017

Hello everyone

The 0.0.7 version will be delayed until the day of Wednesday, 6, due to the translation being worked on.

I also feel very happy about the result of this new version. That's all it must have been the 0.0.6 version.

Once again I apologise for this new delay but I prefer to deliver something that everyone enjoys, that something that does not like anyone.

LokiTime

May 20, 2017

Hello everyone

The 0.0.7 version will be delayed until the day of Wednesday, 6, due to the translation being worked on.

I also feel very happy about the result of this new version. That's all it must have been the 0.0.6 version.

Once again I apologise for this new delay but I prefer to deliver something that everyone enjoys, that something that does not like anyone.
Any News?

Thehorskill

May 11, 2017
guys he post this:

Hi all

I'm sorry the game couldn't be delivered yesterday. But there's been damage to the light service, problems that are out of my control. The good news is that bastard girls 0.0.7 is finished. At this time you are working to review the files and upload it to the cloud. One time I apologize but some things are not in our hands.

i can understood this so, i hope this days or tomorrow he upload the game. Happy wait fellows :D
PD: light service is his electric company

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I like the whole " this is an island of reject girls from rich mens affairs with whores " but that's pretty much all I like aside from the available number of girls ( on the stats page ). Wasted potential for me at least.
I'm very sorry for the reject boys ¿Where was they sent?

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Mormon way : out of the Land (you know, where the Patriarch, who's your father btw has total control over the girls, while most of the boys get cast out at one point or another, of course, mothers and others family members are then interdicted to have any contact, last of all, as to support. As such, crimes and others dark activity are quite mostly from these boys.

As to wealthy + powerful. Guess they are some more track, be it as insurance (ie : doll house) or as to model a custom legacy. Of course, if their is an official family to. Yes, organ source is quite the way do go.

Reactions: UncleVT

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
guys he post this:

Hi all

I'm sorry the game couldn't be delivered yesterday. But there's been damage to the light service, problems that are out of my control. The good news is that bastard girls 0.0.7 is finished. At this time you are working to review the files and upload it to the cloud. One time I apologize but some things are not in our hands.

i can understood this so, i hope this days or tomorrow he upload the game. Happy wait fellows :D
PD: light service is his electric company
but isn't there 0.0.7 version on his patreon?

Reactions: coaiereci

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
There you go. Enjoy. I haven't played it yet so I have no clue what to expect bug wise.

The new version brings the following:

1. Purchase system and gifts.

2. Daily events and events by events.

3. New events inside the bathroom.

4. Sophie's room, and Sasha

5. New events in Carol's room.

6. New maps: Hospital, Maids Guild, Gym. Spa

7. New events at the Gym with Sophie and Elena.

8. New events with Sasha.

9. First work with Rosa.

Sexual Events:

2 Sophie.

2 Carol.

1 of Elena.

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
There you go. Enjoy. I haven't played it yet so I have no clue what to expect bug wise.

The new version brings the following:

1. Purchase system and gifts.

2. Daily events and events by events.

3. New events inside the bathroom.

4. Sophie's room, and Sasha

5. New events in Carol's room.

6. New maps: Hospital, Maids Guild, Gym. Spa

7. New events at the Gym with Sophie and Elena.

8. New events with Sasha.

9. First work with Rosa.

Sexual Events:

2 Sophie.

2 Carol.

1 of Elena.
Thank you, Sir!

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes