Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
There you go. Enjoy. I haven't played it yet so I have no clue what to expect bug wise.

The new version brings the following:

1. Purchase system and gifts.

2. Daily events and events by events.

3. New events inside the bathroom.

4. Sophie's room, and Sasha

5. New events in Carol's room.

6. New maps: Hospital, Maids Guild, Gym. Spa

7. New events at the Gym with Sophie and Elena.

8. New events with Sasha.

9. First work with Rosa.

Sexual Events:

2 Sophie.

2 Carol.

1 of Elena.

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
Full traceback:
File "D:\BastardGirls-0.7-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\BastardGirls-0.7-pc\renpy\main.py", line 300, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "D:\BastardGirls-0.7-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 135, in index_archives
index = loads(f.read().decode("zlib"))
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/encodings/zlib_codec.py", line 43, in zlib_decode
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Is it worth getting yet? I played it a while back and I was kinda put off at how you didnt have to work to get anything.. Girls just throw themselves at you, mastubating in public and stuff, all them acting like you're the last man on earth and you just drank 5 galons of an Aphrodisiac.

+ it was rather buggy too.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Is it worth getting yet? I played it a while back and I was kinda put off at how you didnt have to work to get anything.. Girls just throw themselves at you, mastubating in public and stuff, all them acting like you're the last man on earth and you just drank 5 galons of an Aphrodisiac.

+ it was rather buggy too.
You can work now, but the premise is you are the only dude on the island and your purpose is to fuck the girls. But you do have "competition" as certain people want to make you a fucktoy rather than the Stud.

Jon225

Aug 13, 2017
gotta start a brand new game then talk to the old lady on beach and then talk to the two factions on the same day go to school again and talk the factions again then go towards principle office but the money is buggy

shin_kudou

May 30, 2017
hey gents, how are you doing?
quick question: any way to download from mega withouth limit? i got the MegaDownloader, but the shit get stock in like 2 gb and then 5 to 8 hrs of nothing. any suggestions? thx a lot!

othello

May 30, 2017
quick question: any way to download from mega withouth limit? i got the MegaDownloader, but the shit get stock in like 2 gb and then 5 to 8 hrs of nothing. any suggestions? thx a lot!
I just d/led it, it stopped several times while downloading, just pressed continue, in the end it finished.

Gifford

Jun 12, 2017
Use a different IP address/location from your VPN.

coaiereci

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Usually rebooting your router will change your IP adress, and you can continue downloading. That's what I do every time

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Haven't give a try for a long time and reading the previous posts, it goes to correct to it became bad with bugs..
Knowing some fast shooter here, sure i can try myself....but i would gladly apreciate some insight and objectives reviews of the last update.
2.2 Gg of download then has it been worthy?

Galin

May 5, 2017
sometimes the game switches to spanish, can someone tell me how i can switch back to english?

Reactions: fokker22

Zakutsa

Jun 11, 2017
I can't collect the money from the pizza job. Also a lot of the girls request requires money.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes