U

User_10739

i dont find money on the console can you help pls
Use this to enable developer mode & console for all Ren'py games.

Open game, load save, hit ctrl + o then type
money = 999999
hit esc, voila

Reactions: assdrummer

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Do you know they are two (at last) tools as to dl from mega ?

1st is the offiicial one from mega : megasync.
The other I dont remember atm the name, but allow to bypass the ratio, so its even more interesting (in case you have to dl huge files).

AlphaWolf

May 9, 2017
I seem to have the same problem, but rebooting computer did not fix the issue.

Seem to be bugged now, when trying to launch a new try = direct to fail screen..
Quite not sure how to handle that part.

Edit :
Not sure what happened, post boot today, it work again. Hm.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Middle of the game, the language switched to spanish, how do I switch it back to english?

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
Like so much else, its bugged. You dont get the cash. Use the command bar and use money=4000 or what ever
Found the old lady buy the pier I can now work in the pizzeria the pay is shit but it works. i think you just have to wait a cretin number of days after you talk to her and after that you can talk to the Asian school girl on the throne where the guards are after that you can work there.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Middle of the game, the language switched to spanish, how do I switch it back to english?
You dont. I put up a "review" of the game where I talk about it, basically, certain options on certain days just switch the game to Spanish, you have to rewind until you find where it switched and not take the option that did it..

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Found the old lady buy the pier I can now work in the pizzeria the pay is shit but it works. i think you just have to wait a cretin number of days after you talk to her and after that you can talk to the Asian school girl on the throne where the guards are after that you can work there.
I did it for like 9 days in a row, unless it pays monthly, then I'd say its bugged, for me at least.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
So mc is only black no skin option? dunno if it is racist to ask o.o
Probs is a little, but then again, you're naturally biased towards your own race/gender etc. Though to be fair, being forced to play a black dude once in a while aint bad.. If you think about it, how often do you play any person of color (Other than maybe Mexican or Asian) in other games? Its usually jacked up white dudes with a tiny penis and they're very angry because of the lack of penis.

Reactions: Phoeniix

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
ok im going to be the newb and ask how the ehck do you get the console in this game ive used the cheat editor but didnt see the money save editor so i can add money other wise this game is not worth playing cuase the money is glitched even after starting a new game and working no money comes out.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I can't believe that someone is paying for this piece of ... bugs.
Well it wont be me anymore. Leocid2 has announced for the second time that he is raising the pateon level to 10 to get the game. His bugfixes have yet to unlock Carol's study scene and the game is still buggy. I can't support someone who won't take the development seriously and have the balls to ask for more money from his patrons.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes