Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
It doesn't unlock the scene. The option is also to study, not necessarily to go to the library. Before the change you could meet carol in the library in the afternoons but he removed the location from the game.

Jun 15, 2017
What is up with this games translation? Firstly, you need it to be in spanish to get the sex scene with carol. Secondly, randomly when im playing the game it will forcefully change the language to spanish, for example when i try to spy on sasha in her room it changes the language from english to spanish. Anyone have any idea what is wrong with the translation or is this just happening to me?

sadboiツ

Aug 12, 2017
What is up with this games translation? Firstly, you need it to be in spanish to get the sex scene with carol. Secondly, randomly when im playing the game it will forcefully change the language to spanish, for example when i try to spy on sasha in her room it changes the language from english to spanish. Anyone have any idea what is wrong with the translation or is this just happening to me?
happens to everyone

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017

do you guys know where do i find the first 2 girls?
Not in game yet.

I've told the dev he needs to fire his translator as that person's english is worse than his patreon postings. As for why it switches to spanish. I don't really know. This seems to be some kind of coding error. I don't know much about coding multiple languages, but I figured all the dialoge sections would be done almost like two separate games but simply referenced the same images or gameplay codes.

Reactions: smokeroom

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
If that doesn't work train with sophie every morning and try again after a week. It should raise your skill level.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Had to restart from older save.. something bugged with the basketball game. Instant failure when clicked on the ball.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
So to update

Content of this Version:
2 New map : Cemetery, and Bar.

New Daily Events

5 new sex scenes

It is highly recommended to start a new game

Here it is. It's suggested to start a new game, but the current saves seem to work just fine. I only have gotten one error so far and its when you spy on carol in the bathroom and try to fuck her.

You can go on a pizza date with her now, though it accomplishes nothing as far as I can tell. You can do a short storyline with the doctor that is good so far.

all in all though it doesnt seem like near as much as he advertised working on. but no walkthrough to tell. There is some ongoing story though.

Last edited:

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
I'm only interested in Sasha, and the big meaty red haired woman, but i'd bet 1000$ they still got no scenes

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Ripped the images, cause i couldn't trigger even half of the content that i could in v 0.7, theres very little content indeed, its 2 new sex scenes and not 5 actually, and both with new random characters you likely not even care about. Its an ambitous project alright, but instead of finishing the already huge list of characters he has, he's adding even more new ones, common problem for these kind of games

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
They arent new. And were actually in previous versions in the older engine. But your right that it all lacks focus for such ambition.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Ripped the images, cause i couldn't trigger even half of the content that i could in v 0.7, theres very little content indeed, its 2 new sex scenes and not 5 actually, and both with new random characters you likely not even care about. Its an ambitous project alright, but instead of finishing the already huge list of characters he has, he's adding even more new ones, common problem for these kind of games
I only found the scene at the doctor's office what was the second one?

JUNIOR

Jun 6, 2017
Hello friends, anyone knows where I can download Bastard Girls version 0.8 by mega, version 0.8 is already available

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes