Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
WTF - Really.png
Can anyone tell me WTF - this means????
:eek:penedeyewink:Most confusing crap text I have seen in a long time. :eek:penedeyewink:

r4diance

Jul 23, 2017
in my case it was Wednesday, in the central square; after school
im not sure it's a day thing because i visited every day, some trigger maybe. previous version there was a police woman, and that started i think, now it's empty every day

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Yes, she is among the five (you know yet two or three by this time) others who are ready to compete for the title.
So, they can either win or be subdued. Which is fine, given the PC will soon enlist the cemetery as support (making him the powerful all other faction included (still, if the undead can be bring back, there could be class about magic or at last others practitioner ?).

As to what she said, its quite logic, she is an "incest" freak, something which is quite normal if not favored on the island (as she said on the end of that sentence). Still, more information are required (guess that game would benefit from a wiki as to explain more given how complex it is already and since it will get even more content later on).

Tbs. ..

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Ah! I see you are not using the fixed English one. No one has posted the English improvement patch?
Didn't know there was a fixed version - guess that would be a helpful update?! ;)

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016

Yeah, I'm fixing the English for the game. Here is the improved English, just place the files in the game folder.
- Thanks!!!
Better.png
The concept still has the major - Ewww factor - but much improved translation.
Your Ren'py scripts have a few very minor formating errors - mostly a few " - are missing - and spacing issues that gave error messages - that I was able to fix.
If you post a revised version - I'll put a link to it in the OP :)

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
got two errors while starting the game with those fixes

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/Cementerio.rpy", line 1133: is not terminated with a newline. (Check strings and parenthesis.)
(Perhaps you left out a " at the end of the first line.)
             my soul was asleep and I could not feel your huge penis in me. That is what infuraites me so much! "  

File "game/EventosDiarios.rpy", line 1515: is not terminated with a newline. (Check strings and parenthesis.)
                Therefore the doctors are always civilians."

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
tried to fix but I'm a code noob

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
got two errors while starting the game with those fixes

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/Cementerio.rpy", line 1133: is not terminated with a newline. (Check strings and parenthesis.)
             my soul was asleep and I could not feel your huge penis in me. That is what infuraites me so much! "

File "game/EventosDiarios.rpy", line 1515: is not terminated with a newline. (Check strings and parenthesis.)
                Therefore the doctors are always civilians."

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
tried to fix but I'm a code noob
Ren'py code is easy to fix.
Use Notepad++

Try to open a *****.rpy file - just click on it - Windows will ask what program to use.
Find the notepad++.exe - and set as "always use"
Try again loading the game.
Click on the highlighted error - on the Ren'py screen - it will automatically open the file for you.
1133 and 1515 are spacing issues - find the correct line - then just backspace til the two words meet - then add a space (NOT tab !!!) - then save.
There is one (maybe 2?) that are missing the '" mark - you'll notice that.
Like I said only a few errors.
Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: gestved

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
did it, I was forgetting to save, I thought it was saving automatically since when I closed and entered again the code kept the changes I made

I knew it wasn't so hard :coldsweat:

Reactions: Twistty

hater45

Mar 7, 2017
did it, I was forgetting to save, I thought it was saving automatically since when I closed and entered again the code kept the changes I made

I knew it wasn't so hard :coldsweat:
Yeah, when I do the rewrite I generally don't do a play over since almost every event in this game is random and I'm lazy enough to not just jump to whatever labels there are.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes