sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
I cannot think on any cloth you need in the current updates.

Game has some internal tricks to let you get enough affinity on any Baralis Path. Even if you did not give the letter on this version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ahh that's not what I mean, i mean when the first deal before first reply to Countess with the letter and paper in inventory we're able to close the deal with lvl3 affinity already,but if first time chose lvl3 instead lvl2,when first reply to Countess the dialog still consider you chose lvl2 deal,and after the first reply we're not able to trigger the "extreme or not" event with Balaris,not able to chose be friend or not IF first deal is lvl3,the main story is stuck

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
ahh that's not what I mean, i mean when the first deal before first reply to Countess with the letter and paper in inventory we're able to close the deal with lvl3 affinity already,but if first time chose lvl3 instead lvl2,when first reply to Countess the dialog still consider you chose lvl2 deal,and after the first reply we're not able to trigger the "extreme or not" event with Balaris,not able to chose be friend or not IF first deal is lvl3,the main story is stuck
That's must be an overpass bug, easy to be hard to find specially after the first release, I'll noted it down ;)

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Thumbs down because i have a potato PC and can't really run the game (uses more ram than i have available) - selfish, i know -, but the game does seem interesting indeed.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
In the future I wonder if there will be a way to build mother's castle without directly using the wood. Maybe the silk trader in Hartlepool could exchange the wood for stone bricks or something else.

Chapter 2 is looking to be very interesting. . .

Reactions: SeventhVixen

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Thumbs down because i have a potato PC and can't really run the game (uses more ram than i have available) - selfish, i know -, but the game does seem interesting indeed.
Sad thing. When I run the game it takes less than 2 gb of ram and around 20% of my cpu, and I don't have a good one at all. I asked from time to time to people how exactly runs in their computers in order to see what I can do to put even better performance, but is hard to get many specific answers.

In the future I wonder if there will be a way to build mother's castle without directly using the wood. Maybe the silk trader in Hartlepool could exchange the wood for stone bricks or something else.
You're in the right track. When Chapter 2 is more advanced there will be much more ways of completing some stuff that doesn't hinders radically other stuff.

Awesome game, bit buggy, but beside that it is a great concept!
hope the complete version won't take too long. looking forward to it
Edit: Need hide the text button
Yeah, among all the game engine improvements, I forget the Hide text button. I was planning some coding to make that possibly, I'll look into it in this version.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I'm getting more and more into the stylized faces. Good to have something that doesn't look like it was ripped right from default settings.

Reactions: hisstoryman

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Sad thing. When I run the game it takes less than 2 gb of ram and around 20% of my cpu, and I don't have a good one at all. I asked from time to time to people how exactly runs in their computers in order to see what I can do to put even better performance, but is hard to get many specific answers.
I have around a mid range pc about 16GB ram, 1070 GTX, and i7 equivalent processor. The game as a whole runs fine to me. It might take a couple of seconds to load a save but that's nothing I would complain about. The world map where you move your horse is the only thing that seems a bit slow compared to the rest of the game. But I guess horse transportation isn't that fast anyway:LOL:.

Thanks for the replies SeventhVixen

Reactions: SeventhVixen

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
I have around a mid range pc about 16GB ram, 1070 GTX, and i7 equivalent processor. The game as a whole runs fine to me. It might take a couple of seconds to load a save but that's nothing I would complain about. The world map where you move your horse is the only thing that seems a bit slow compared to the rest of the game. But I guess horse transportation isn't that fast anyway:LOL:.

Thanks for the replies SeventhVixen

You have already a better CPU than mine xD

When you travel in horse is when the game loads the next scene, So is to be expected a bit of suttering there. Let's say the Patrik and Sean animation is a loading animation. I guess making 3d objects move while loading scenes is not the best idea xD But I don't want the game stoping on a black loading screen either. In time maybe I improve the system.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
You have already a better CPU than mine xD

When you travel in horse is when the game loads the next scene, So is to be expected a bit of suttering there. Let's say the Patrik and Sean animation is a loading animation. I guess making 3d objects move while loading scenes is not the best idea xD But I don't want the game stoping on a black loading screen either. In time maybe I improve the system.
That's pretty understandable and I think the world map is decent enough for this type of game. It reminds me of the Total War series, I don't know if you played it but here's an example.

edenz

Jun 26, 2019
Daaaamn this looks awesome, it checks all the good boxes for me, but I think it's too early for me to try it. Gonna give it a couple more updates, don't want to be disappointed by the lack of content. I honestly see myself supporting this in the future.
good luck dev.

Last edited:
Reactions: Triple OG

gubl

May 31, 2018
Can someone help me bc I'm stuck. I have to solve situation in pakneth or sth :p but I can't do anything there mayor is my friend i fucked patroness for him and everything I dont see any option to change deal i made with him so i dont have anything to do there but I can;t go to next place bc i have to solve this situation even queen tells me to solve this situation but how? im stuck :( help
How to get friend with him? I does not let me leave his town.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Acept first negotiation. And change the wood for paper with tobir and gift the paper to balif and other mission its gift the potion he like
gubl

Reactions: gubl
4.40 star(s) 57 Votes