Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I'm really liking the game so far it has that medieval times feel mixed in with adventure and lots of sex. The combat is a bit wonky (maybe too fast) at times but I can see the general direction it was going for. The combat plays something like the block/parry system in Kingdom Come Deliverance. This game definitely has the potential to be great and shows good signs already in its current development.

Keeping an eye on this from now on.(y)

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
Sean:blablablabla
Patrik:"hmm
Baron Patrik tiny little castle nope
Count Patrik hmm nope not enough to "deal with" cousin
Duke Patrik nope not enough to fuck up the creepy duke and get the innocent daughter
King Patrik in HRE there's no damn KING except fxxking Regnum Bohemiae
hell yeah Emperor Caesar Basileus Patrik sounds nice"
(Error: statistic ambition overfolw)

u6vmp1756

Aug 15, 2017
i stuck in "secure the fealty of Penketh" I have given the leader LOVE POTION and have tits job from Minerva. but can not access anymore. PLEASE HELP

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
I noticed there's a quite severe bug:based on having given the letter to Charles you can reach affinity 2,however since there's already a paper product in ur inventory if mc give that to reach affinity 3 then close the deal the main story'll be stuck and not able to make the major decision about mayor

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
i stuck in "secure the fealty of Penketh" I have given the leader LOVE POTION and have tits job from Minerva. but can not access anymore. PLEASE HELP
I think that Minerva's side event doesnt matter the first deal you've chosen might be above affinity 2 and you cannot meet that important decision about mayor

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
how do I get the cloth?
I cannot think on any cloth you need in the current updates.

I noticed there's a quite severe bug:based on having given the letter to Charles you can reach affinity 2,however since there's already a paper product in ur inventory if mc give that to reach affinity 3 then close the deal the main story'll be stuck and not able to make the major decision about mayor
Game has some internal tricks to let you get enough affinity on any Baralis Path. Even if you did not give the letter on this version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 31, 2018
Hi, first of all really awesome game! I have one problem, the progress sheet shows that I did not found all content from "Akros Family". Can someone give me a hint?

Reactions: SeventhVixen
4.40 star(s) 57 Votes