SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Free Public Release arrived ;)

I've not seen necessary this time making a walkthru, because is sort of a content/side chars expansion update, with nice good play and nice new sex scenes but not much gamelplay, as the game engine improvements have taken space too in that month, and opening Hartlepool was quite the job xD Next update will start getting depth on chapter 2 with gameplay, choices, and interesting stuff ;)

You can see the here. (long)
Also, I published the of the game, from start to finish.

PS: after 5 versions, this one should not have any important nor game breaking bug, but one never knows. Mina still gives mistaken lines some times, and I've found some minor nuisances that I'll fix for the next release ;)

Have fun!

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

I've not seen necessary this time making a walkthru, because is sort of a content/side chars expansion update, with nice good play and nice new sex scenes but not much gamelplay, as the game engine improvements have taken space too in that month, and opening Hartlepool was quite the job xD Next update will start getting depth on chapter 2 with gameplay, choices, and interesting stuff ;)

PS: after 5 versions, this one should not have any important nor game breaking bug, but one never knows. Mina still gives mistaken lines some times, and I've found some minor nuisances that I'll fix for the next release ;)

Have fun!
It's awesome! If only you weren't such a scrooge when it comes to Avani, the girl has barely any screentime.... and she's already in my top five

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Can someone help me bc I'm stuck. I have to solve situation in pakneth or sth :p but I can't do anything there mayor is my friend i fucked patroness for him and everything I dont see any option to change deal i made with him so i dont have anything to do there but I can;t go to next place bc i have to solve this situation even queen tells me to solve this situation but how? im stuck :( help

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so far so nice..bit of engrish..not much..BUT..really needs a transition skip...the wait is annoying AF :p otherwise i like the look and premise..
awww...sorry Mina...big mouth redhead always wins :p

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Triple OG

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Can someone help me bc I'm stuck. I have to solve situation in pakneth or sth :p but I can't do anything there mayor is my friend i fucked patroness for him and everything I dont see any option to change deal i made with him so i dont have anything to do there but I can;t go to next place bc i have to solve this situation even queen tells me to solve this situation but how? im stuck :( help
Ask the guy how you can help and give him vases. You also need to confirm with the guy in the market

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018

Have fun!
hello ty for the nice game i really start to like it
can you just impove the walkthroug
and how can you have sex with paroness roben i tried alot of options so can you explain ty :)

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Loved the game but It badly needs additional save slots, preferably an infinite amount like games made in ren'py. I was already struggling with the current amount of saves and I was still in the first chapter. It's going to get really hard to manage with the current amount once more chapters are added.

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Loved the game but It badly needs additional save slots, preferably an infinite amount like games made in ren'py. I was already struggling with the current amount of saves and I was still in the first chapter. It's going to get really hard to manage with the current amount once more chapters are added.
Well that's an easy thing to ask xD I did not put even more save slots on this first update because I want to modify some things of the save system, like renaming the slots and maybe showing information about the progress of the game in each slot; and if I have to modify the system, the better there are now, the less problems. So don't worry, you'll get more ;)

Reactions: Triple OG

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
BTW, I should re-mention that now, the walktrought of chapter 1 is of course not the walktrought of the whole release;

SOME HINTS START OF CHAPTER 2:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
Is by any reason because this is a unity engine made game why it may not come out as a Android version idk much so I'd appreciate a response guys . I know how we feel about unity compared to renpy but this dev's game seems intriguing enough to try it out . I just can only do so on Android hence my earlier question. Thanks guys

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Is by any reason because this is a unity engine made game why it may not come out as a Android version idk much so I'd appreciate a response guys . I know how we feel about unity compared to renpy but this dev's game seems intriguing enough to try it out . I just can only do so on Android hence my earlier question. Thanks guys
I've been experimenting a bit with porting. and I've done android games in the past. My first port goal is to MAC, when I finally achieved that (getting some problems), I'll put my look on other things. I cannot delay making more content for the game many times a month trying things.. one at a time.

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
This was my first unity game. I recommend it to anyone who likes medieval ages and women wanting to have sex with you for other reasons than you having an ability/power/spell to control them. I hope to see more politics in future releases. Crusader K II type drama. I really loved it when Irena dropped some knowledge and guidance on me at the end of first release about my choices and how they played out. I look forward to her using me for her goals and hopefully rewarding me for my efforts. I wouldn't mind playing a game from Irenas position and perspective in the future making choices using multiple ways to influence and reaping the rewards or just fucking up and getting executed in town square. I think this will be a great game when it is finished.

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
My progress sheet says there's still content to unlock in Hartlepool although I already completed everything available in this version/chapter (0.11f) afaik. At least there are no options left except those that state 'available in future chapters'. (I also already had the interaction with the old assassin lady.)

Is this a bug or am I missing something? :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not aware of a bug in the Hartlepool Progress Sheet.

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes