Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
My gift guys.

Not bad idea irena for next comision

Last edited:
Reactions: Ceesko

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Hmm... Isn't there a quickest failed secret mission in video game? Because just after MH met with countess then some military brats already knowing about his involvement in her plans.

So we have options here:
1) Countess is dumbass unable to keep her mouth closed. OR trying to pursuit a forged claim openly. Then her plan is doomed from the start.
2) Her assistant (major? that old man who teach us trade) is traitor / can't keep his mouth closed. Maids are possible source of leak too. Inability to deal with leaks while MH have a reason to visit her (as I understand MH is distant relative of countess)... Low chances of success for her plan.
3) We're painted as target on purpose, so our "secret mission" is simply smoke veil to cover some real action. High chances of success for countess, LOW chances of survival for MH.

So... Is there any reason to be loyal for countess (her boobs don't worth the risk for me :p)? :D

• Love
Reactions: SeventhVixen

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Hmm... Isn't there a quickest failed secret mission in video game? Because just after MH met with countess then some military brats already knowing about his involvement in her plans.
You hit some bulls eye there. As suggested by the Stats screen, Metagame information tells that loyalty may change by player choices. Storywise, Sir Patrik first needs to find out things on himself too, in the end he just start as a loyal vassal of his liege and the player can glance beyond that and make more intelligent choices that he couldn't without a push. Ambition is also an important Stat related to those choices player will make further on.

wfsn_mac

Nov 26, 2019
Don't know if this is the place to post this but I encountered a small glitch. After visiting Mina on the 12th night and going to sleep with her without initiating any sex flags I talked to her the next day and she responded saying that she was disappointed Patrick forgot to meet her in her room and caused a 5 point drop in favor. Pretty inconsequential glitch but figured I should mention it.

wfsn_mac

Nov 26, 2019
Ok tried again this time triggering the sex flag and she still gives a negative favor. Doesn't seem to matter what actions are taken during the night before.

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Ok tried again this time triggering the sex flag and she still gives a negative favor. Doesn't seem to matter what actions are taken during the night before.
Thanks for mentioning it! I was not sure if that part of the code was bulletproof on the released version, so I'll triple check it.

I had some little problems making sure that that remark only pops up when the time is right, all the variables that can happen make a bit difficult to make sure if everything works as intended. Update is pretty close and I expect all details like that to be fixed. Up to now I still find a little bug her and there, specially the ones I only may know if they're to be expected or not.

CrimsonDevil

Mar 4, 2019
Where is the game saving my data though? Do I need to keep the save files to keep my progress like in RPGM games?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I am unsure if I ever mentioned, but I was really impressed with the combat scene while saving the Gypsy wagons.

It seemed very close to actual tactics on how he used the axe, grabbing the sword blade, etc. So kudos on whomever planned it out.

The actual combat could be better, but still that portion was interesting.
Where is the game saving my data though? Do I need to keep the save files to keep my progress like in RPGM games?
It is a unity game, so the saves shouldn't be located in the game folder if you want to delete that.

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
I am unsure if I ever mentioned, but I was really impressed with the combat scene while saving the Gypsy wagons.

It seemed very close to actual tactics on how he used the axe, grabbing the sword blade, etc. So kudos on whomever planned it out.
Thanks! Was a lot of fun making that scene. Just I wish I had a better computer back then, would have been a lot more detailed. But due to scene saving Remastering the scene will take many time from updating content so for now stays that way.

I recorded this video with the scene on the day, maybe you like it.

View attachment GypsyAttackwM.webm

The actual combat could be better, but still that portion was interesting.
Yeah, just a silly minigame, was coded in an afternoon as a test, and as it does not wear for long is not such hassle to play. If I were to make personal combat more interesting I'll change it, but is not prioritary. I plan to make every minigame different as they're a good entertainment sometimes to escape the tedious of coding regular things.

The game is saved in Users/AppData...etc. In the Check Keys menu, where it tells you where the screenshots are, the saves are too.

You don't have to worry about the saves, each version you download will access your old saves.

I added many new systems (a trophy room (Track of the path you're taking in your saves), a quests tracker etc, and all is save compatible for now.

But I'm adding more than 200 renders to Remastering the worst animations in the Prologue, so you may want to replay that part ;)

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Whilst viable, I would be very careful when trying to grab a sword (Khopesh-esque) that has curvature. Entirely possible, but it can interfere with how you tightly you can grip it, and you want a tight grip where the blade is unlikely to slide.

Additionally, there is only really one circumstance in which it could be conveniently grabbed, and this would be if said axeman used the Haft to stall the sword, perhaps from a bind, perhaps from the sword cutting partially into the haft from a ward. But this isn't really that viable, the Axeman is far too close in the video. The axeman needs room.

That's my two pennies on this, anyway.

Reactions: Ceesko

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Yes I liked that video, thanks.

I wasn't complaining about the fighting mini-game, I did figure there would be more combat in the future since our Knight is being stalked and the roads can be treacherous, plus if other powers come about and want to start something, so that combat would feel a bit more fun. However I don't expect it to be something like "For Honor" or "Mordhau". That would be godlike if it could be though.

I also hope that our squire gets some game time, need to teach him how to properly fight, ride, etc. Otherwise we are failing our knightly duty, and don't want him turning on us.

• Thinking Face

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
About the various pubis hair comments, I have to mention that there is not a special big quantity of bushes in game. I don't find attractive too much hair. But I guess they're specially noticeable because some devs never put pubis hair, or of course they use very modern cut styles.

Battle for Luvia follows the Rule of Sexy, that means, don't let historic accuracy ruin the sexiness. So you'll find some heels, some historically unadequate lingeries... In game girls have more, less, o no hair pubis, as character design choice, what I felt that characterised that character the better.

The same way, not all female wears caps/coiffs! (they did IRL) That would be boring to render. But a big quantity of variety of caps is common specially in extras for historicity sake.
Creepy history 101. Actually historically women kept the lawm clean by burning the pubes..
jolann With whom you want to Incest in the game, you pervies? XD I hope is not with little daisy...
No! Daisy is the juggernaut needed to defeat possible enemies. Her tackles are formidable, but Mommy dearest and Vivian.... that is a different story.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Unpopular opinion, this game doesn't need cheats nor a built-in walkthrough. The cards provide enough information and all puzzles are quite logical. Like in the case of the market. It was to be expected that before going for the main task, Patrick would investigate around.
Oh and by the way...
What about the dragons ?!

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Really good game, the management is good, the story is really interesting and reminds you to Game of Thrones, because you don't know if you're a puppet or someone will betray you or even if you can betray others. The only think "bothers me" are the saves, just 6 saves are too few, but that means nothing in comparison with the good game it is.

• Love
4.40 star(s) 57 Votes