Stefan30

Oct 21, 2018
somebodynobody nice little fixes to do report. I'm on it. If you play on keep looking for them you could join the discord, it's public, is easier for making little fixes, bugs, and taking suggestions.

Yes, loading is heavy in the game because the game is heavy; Also I should mention continuous Loading of the game have provoked bugs in the past (on what is shown on the menu, like not being able to check the anals on Kat could maybe a loading problem, or not.). As more people play and more people report problems I will being able to fix them. Due to the extended branching nature of the game, I cannot test them only by myself. Thanks for reporting everthing!

pasha823 I added chinesse to the game, so I guess I will able to add cyrilic too. But of course until there is a translation is not much of a help.

Stefan30 did you delete the steamapi**.txt that was on the folder of the game? With that txt, the game should not try to interact with Steam
Deleted it. same problem. "an error occurred while updating. app configuration unavailable"

hrhr

May 13, 2019
I want to like it, but it is kind of slow. I don't mean story pacing, I mean that the transitions and fade-aways between scenes, frames, and even lines of dialog all take too long. There are far too many moment where it hangs awkwardly on a single frame before slowly fading into the next image. Any one of those issues on their own would be irritating, but as is I just can't enjoy what is otherwise a unique and delightful game.
Agree, it breaks immersion. And the MC's cock is leg sized, it's borderline comical and distracting.
Other than that, the game has potential.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I haven't fully got through this yet but from what I've played so far I must say I'm very impressed really enjoying the setting it has a sort of mixed version of GoT and medieval Europe really enjoying the story and the setting sort of has a Witcher kind of feel to it as well. Noticed a few users have had issues playing this, everything has been fine for me so far not had any issues or errors which is great usually encounter one but so far all clear. Good luck with this one I can see it being very popular here (y)

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
This has a lot of potential. There us a lot to like in terms of gameplay and as an erotic VN. There is action, romance, deception, and clear goals. Like I said a lot of potential.
That said, there are some issues. The tree stump dick on the MC leads to some odd and comical issues with the sex anims. The first BJ where his dick is misaligned with her mouth, for example. The animations are okay but the movement is jerky and unnatural. There is some sloppy posing, especially with the gypsy queen. She becomes cock-eyed for no apparent reason. Transitions are laboriously long and kill the flow.
While not a Patron yet, given a few updates and cleaning up, I could readily be one.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Here its the discord.

And this its the patreon page

Next goal
unknown-7.png

Last edited:

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
The animations are okay but the movement is jerky and unnatural. There is some sloppy posing, especially with the gypsy queen. She becomes cock-eyed for no apparent reason. Transitions are laboriously long and kill the flow.
While not a Patron yet, given a few updates and cleaning up, I could readily be one.
Thanks!, all the things that you see off for now are already addressed in the thread (TLDR: So they will be fixed eventually thanks to feedback from the players of the Closed Betas that will check often if the changes are better. There is a lot to fine tune here and there to make the game better, and I cannot do it alone).

As said too, the first animation was experimental, and possibly I should have improved it before release, but there was a lot to fix already, or the game would have never been out, so I just kinda forget. Also, If were to to release the game with only the scenes that I think they're really well done, That will be 0 scenes so again, no game xD If you people enjoy it besides the problems, I'm happy! and the fine tunnings will just be coming along.

please make a serious sex thing with irena, i m counting on it
and i hope the new update will be soon
I really enjoy you liking the Countess, as I'm very happy with the character. As told before, I'm not spoiling the story, but being a game about choices, everyone will be happy on that aspect ;)

Closed Beta Releases (Private Testing builds for some tiers) will happen often, generally once a month, but Public Releases will wait a bit until there is enough content to make sense. Those Closed Betas will help also the game to release without bugs and as polished with feedback as possible.

flyingpiggy

Apr 24, 2018
I assume you're playing on windows.

I know that while the Engine is loading (it takes 10-20 seconds) where you see the cursor in "thinking mode". I think if you click in those moments, the game may crash.

If you launch the game, and you wait for it to load, never loads? crashes? how many time pass before the crash? Are your computer high or low end?
Yes i'm using window 10.
Ok so I explain the problem: When I launch the game, I wait a few seconde before the game load up. After that, i see the "made with unity" message with the name of the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
here all is working. The logo do a zoom and fade out. After severals secondes, I see the blured picture and then nothing happen. I wait and after a few secondes the game crash (the game close itself and it got me back on my desktop)
Even if i do nothing the game finish to crash :dd. I have a good PC with high specs. I hope im clear :/

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Yes i'm using window 10.
Ok so I explain the problem
So you seen, In windows I've only seen or I've been reported the game crashing if maybe trying to clicking things while the game loads. The game crash while is loading, (not inside the game, and the game is simple enough and I've only seen reported it to crash once, inside) aka looks like a Unity problem. Are you using Nvidia? Adreno?

As almost nobody have reported that kind of issues, I have no clear clue yet about troubleshooting that, but any general tips on google of "Unity game crash on start" could help.

If you have this file in the system send it to me in a private message:

C:\Users\%UserName%\AppData\LocalLow\SeventhVixen\BattleForLuvia\Crashes (and inside a sort of crash log).

That file may not appear if the loading has not still reached far.

Looking for tips I found a fix that helps for some problems on start (but maybe unrelated to you) that I'll apply to next release, but who knows... Anyway, Good luck ;)

Reactions: Joey the mangaka

citare

Jun 3, 2017
Hi there. Someone told me the same issue, I answer him and I didn't heard back so, I don't know if his issue was solved.

I tell him this:
"I assume you're playing on windows.

I know that while the Engine is loading (it takes 10-20 seconds) where you see the cursor in "thinking mode". I think if you click in those moments, the game may crash.

If you launch the game, and you wait for it to load, never loads? crashes? how many time pass before the crash? Are your computer high or low end? "

If you keep having problems after having this, can you check if you have this file in your computer C:\Users\%YourUserName%\AppData\LocalLow\SeventhVixen\BattleforLuvia and send me via message your output.log? Or your player.log if you find a Unity folder nearby.
hey there. sorry i didnt see you replied to me. and you were right i waited for like 30 seconds and it got fixed by it's own. ty! the game looks great :D

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Thanks!, all the things that you see off for now are already addressed in the thread (TLDR: So they will be fixed eventually thanks to feedback from the players of the Closed Betas that will check often if the changes are better. There is a lot to fine tune here and there to make the game better, and I cannot do it alone).

As said too, the first animation was experimental, and possibly I should have improved it before release, but there was a lot to fix already, or the game would have never been out, so I just kinda forget. Also, If were to to release the game with only the scenes that I think they're really well done, That will be 0 scenes so again, no game xD If you people enjoy it besides the problems, I'm happy! and the fine tunnings will just be coming along.

I really enjoy you liking the Countess, as I'm very happy with the character. As told before, I'm not spoiling the story, but being a game about choices, everyone will be happy on that aspect ;)

Closed Beta Releases (Private Testing builds for some tiers) will happen often, generally once a month, but Public Releases will wait a bit until there is enough content to make sense. Those Closed Betas will help also the game to release without bugs and as polished with feedback as possible.
I am glad you accept critiques graciously. I really like what I have seen so far, and want to see it continue.

Reactions: SeventhVixen

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
This game have impregnation and pregnancy?
As an important plot story mechanic (and theme-wise), impregnation is included in game since the start. As you can see in this screenshot you may see that some girls can get pregnant (player has control over that). But the game is in a sort of real time (keep tracks of days, months, years, but the story will end possibly before two years (there will be time advancement controlled by the story), if you're looking for if the characters will be seen pregnant, is going to depend in what characters exactly.

WildDancer

Nov 19, 2019
HELP!!!
Robin's walkthough ???
I first meet the major chose "you better believe.....' anyway I only do flirt with Robin at bar one night ....what's wrong with that?

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
HELP!!!
Robin's walkthough ???
I first meet the major chose "you better believe.....' anyway I only do flirt with Robin at bar one night ....what's wrong with that?
In the first release Robin is only accessible by the choice path that has more content (it is hinted inside game)
(and the choice path is the second time you have a new important conversation him with)

Sorry about that, but story-wise was that, or just left her completly out in the release.

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes