Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
If you guys like play first. This tier for you

Knight of the Beta Table
$20 per month
1-7 Previous perks,
8-Closed Beta Steam Key (the game always yours to keep). (Send a message if you want this reward)
9- Exclusive Access to Closed Betas (via Steam or DRMfree)
10- Access to Closed Beta Discussion Discord Channel
11- Access to to Behind the Curtain Art Channel

Plus Unending gratitude.

And
He have various

Tier squire.
Tier brigand
Tier fieald leader
Tier Beta knigth
Tier baron
Tier Duque.

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
If you guys like play first.
Thanks for your unending support, Knight of Daisy, but I'm pretty sure people here knows how Patreon work :p But yeah, Closed Beta coming soon. Public Release soon enough too, I really want to have a version updated with all the new game engine quirks, graphics remasters, etc xD I specially regret forgetting about updating Liliana graphics XD

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
SeventhVixen, when I have just finished the Prologue and I want to travel to Penketh for the first time, the Sneak and Official Visit options are unavailable. Is this because of Sir Patrick's current (lack of) abilities, or is this because of limitations in what currently is implemented in the game?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
SeventhVixen, when I have just finished the Prologue and I want to travel to Penketh for the first time, the Sneak and Official Visit options are unavailable. Is this because of Sir Patrick's current (lack of) abilities, or is this because of limitations in what currently is implemented in the game?
It's because it's a city loyal to the countess, there's no purpose in sneaking or displaying banners.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Yeah, Spookedyourlandlady is right, there is no need to use those options in the available zones in Chapter 1. They'll have more importance on other parts. Specially the Sneak part...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Answer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks. Oh, and before I forget, I found a bug. After I find Mina in the garden and agree to see her that night, I then do just that: spend the night with her. The next day, Mina is in the garden again, and when I speak with her, she says she's disappointed that I didn't come by the night before . . . but I did go by the night before. :(

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Thanks. Oh, and before I forget, I found a bug. After I find Mina in the garden and agree to see her that night, I then do just that: spend the night with her. The next day, Mina is in the garden again, and when I speak with her, she says she's disappointed that I didn't come by the night before . . . but I did go by the night before. :(
Yeah, some people have reported that happening. Some time the bug appears, and sometimes not, I'll check it. Thanks for reporting ;)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I know it's been mentioned here a couple of times. Just to confirm: Is there no way to temporarily hide text (so you can see a fuller image)?

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Quiz
1 What's the name of the avani's bodyguard?
2 What's the name of the robin's maid?
3 The akros mannor that barony belongs to?

rainyd

Jan 30, 2019
SeventhVixen, could we hope on public release of 0.11 version before end of December?

Btw, I like your game already and number fixes/changes/improvements in the latest version is really impressive.

Reactions: SeventhVixen

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Yes! I'm trying to see if I have time to include the spanish translation before Free Release, but I'm not quite sure, is too many hours. Sure in a pair of days the free release is up ;)

Reactions: rainyd
4.40 star(s) 57 Votes