doc69ppb

May 27, 2020
Currently it crashes when i try to enter penketh after visiting mom and sis.
If someone has a savefile right after this please share it and thank you.

Last edited:

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
SeventhVixen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll go over the typos/grammar, thanks ;)

Some of the bugs about menus you mentioned will be eventually totally fixed, but by now in some cases I just put "fixing measures" to solve the problems by changing zone etc (Like the strange Saving Adventure... bug).
I'm still overhauling the UI to its final form so I guess as we get close to that, the little stuffs will be finally fixed. I'm priorizing content until we get to a good stoping point like the end of chapter 3.

Also, I'm now coding on Penketh new stuff so I'll go over all reported bugs on that zone.

*Some problems about "images appearing when is not the moment" that you described goes to your computer specs. That's a problem related to Vram solving. In order to lower the previou HIGH requeriments of Vram, a bit more CPU is demanded and in some scenes some image may appear for some milisec before the correct. I had to put some additional second of wait on transitions to make it up for slower transitions, but it may not be good enough depending on the computer/current load of the CPU.

Same with Skip Mode. Skip/Fast modes is related and problems related to it goes to spec. Game is not made to be played with fast modes. Is just an option the player has but doesn't guarantee all goes well. So it kinda goes only for replays/ fast bug checking, but the most important thing is that the game works well as intended (without speed modes). Specially due that Speed Modes can show random bugs* depending on user computer performance

Also, It doesn't matter if is a really good computer, even AAA games have performance issues depending on different high-end systems... I can't do little, I can just make sure it works perfect for me and most of the testers. In any case, the game will have a Mininum and Recommended Specs when it will be on sale on Steam, and even then I cannot make it work 100% well for every computer.

About grammar etc, As I said not long ago when we reach a good stoping point (like chapter 3) I'll release a .CSV for proofreading and translations, so that's for the end of the year.

Thanks again for all the reporting ;)

PS: for future NSFW games I have some coding prototypes to solve all the kind of issues that I've been encountering making BFL, but in the meantime I'll keep making this system better, and keep learning.

inkyhorn

Dec 20, 2020
Is the linux version still getting updates? I have never played this game before, thus I wonder if they have a separate versioning or if it has just been deprecated

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Is the linux version still getting updates? I have never played this game before, thus I wonder if they have a separate versioning or if it has just been deprecated
Seventh need tester for linux and for next update. Need find all possible bugs in the game play all paths.

The other players of linus are missing . If you like test the last linus update and send message to Seventh

Next update it's for pc, mac, a d linus .

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
I really like the game so far!
Dark Middle Ages, people who still got dirty in everyday life and the hierarchy of a knighthood.

As I am playing for the first time, I needed more explanation of the traits at some point and looked at the walkthrough.
I am ambitious ^1 with 300
My Lewdness is at ^0 with 430
I am knightly ^1 with 270
My piety is -20 and ^0

Looks good, isn't it?
Should I try to understand that "^1" ?
So, I failed on lewdness only at "^0" ?

My first approach to the Bailiff of Penkreth was without a walkthrough on a friendship basis.
On which I read, it will be newly revised
https://f95zone.to/threads/battle-f...nce-increase-seventh-vixen.40366/post-5762501

It got really complicated, when you have to decide the trading of your Noble's House as everything looks like it's unfinished later on.
Both the result and the artificially short supply in the initial stage seem well thought-out, but in 'v0.19.e +Hotfix+Performance increase', do not yet lead to a game result that could be considered meaningful in the situation presented.
e.g. I have to decide, what could be done with the wood of Leffrin
I disappointed MC's mother to get a better standing in Penketh, where I could kill the Baliff, which I should for his mode of expression to someone in power, but shouldn't like WT mentions.
I talked with Hall about the paper and still transport paper in Chapter 2. It seems, I could not sell/trade it further on and Minerva mentions a monastry.
On the other hand, I got the message, that a delivery of wood to MC home to get a castle built, isn't implemented so far.
In addition, I got the message, it isn't implemented that the poor families in Hartlepool settle at MC home.

Same to the pelts. Beeing at Hartlepool, I traded it to fine silk as the merchant in Penkreth was complaining about having no fine silk.... Well, there's no option with him for a deal so far.
I've traded meat (yes, the real meat) but ....
I've bought a lot of vases....
I've bought liquor....
The silk road traders
Trading salt and gold for .... (dead end)
Trading arrows and coins for .... (beeing funny, huu...)

Lot's of wasted RL time someone is forced to think about at the moment, right?

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
The romance to Lia and Emilia seems to be broken as it's only one girl you could actually swing with.
The romance chart is tagged with one scene and one girl only atm.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
The romance to Lia and Emilia seems to be broken as it's only one girl you could actually swing with.
The romance chart is tagged with one scene and one girl only atm.
CH 2 not it's finished, next .20 it's end of kaelkirk , more Penketh and gypsy camp.
.21 Penketh end and grassmere open

Penketh only has half content in the game . The church, various seller are close .
.20 y .21 Open they more options available .

Last edited:

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
We has stat of lewdsness, piety , knightly , ambition and loyalty are for girls , the main choices has change in the story as
Baralis fate, dinner, war/Diplomat hartlepool.

When I test the beta .20 i made new Walkthrough

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes