Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
We has stat of lewdsness, piety , knightly , ambition and loyalty are for girls , the main choices has change in the story as
Baralis fate, dinner, war/Diplomat hartlepool.

When I test the beta .20 i made new Walkthrough
LOL i totally forgot about this Stats, i have 4x times more Ambition and Lewdness compared to Piety and Knightly, i didn't care about all this stats played on my own way.

wait, do this stats point actually impact my gameplay as i progress further?

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
LOL i totally forgot about this Stats, i have 4x times more Ambition and Lewdness compared to Piety and Knightly, i didn't care about all this stats played on my own way.

wait, do this stats point actually impact my gameplay as i progress further?
Only main choices. Baralis has 3 path knight has 2 path hartlepool has 2 main path , not sure the rest kaelkirk and grassmere. All military/political has more beneficial to mc or more hard to mc . Depending of player.
Same as girls if you are high in one more beneficial from that. Ch3 we has more idea and what benefits mc .

Only seventh has the maths.
Not forget Penketh has lvl5 locked for the moment.

Reactions: Casper52

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
FusiFranse Casper52

Most problems player may find playing the game without Chapter 2 not being finished is that is hard to know what is the best paths to take/what resources to use etc/Finding a balance between troops, leaders, money and food.

Other problem is trying to follow a walktru. I understand 'cause you don't want to miss anything, but I'm tailoring the game to be played "mostly in any order" and being finding all the content eventually, same as in any RPG open world.

I guess that when Chapter 2 is finished (and specially when Chapter 3 is released), the good walktruh guys as Joey the helper in BFL:AR and Dracodadark will make some understable goals sections, meaning, "If you want to achieve this goal, this is the better path to follow using resources or taking minor paths".

For know just looks confusing or without goal, problem of the game never made to be released in updates but as a whole. Thing that will be changed after Chapter 3 as I'll closed this initial phase that was not prepared for that.

Same with stats. First chapters works specially well to build the main character motivations (but of course at first the goal looks unclear). Specially at the end of Chapter 2, but specially during chapters 4 to 6, all the Stat and Path Choice points will have clear goals to specific paths and specific girls.

Long Story short, try just to enjoy your play now, and when more important chapters are released a Restart going forward your own goals and making the best choices for that goal, is the way to go ;)

Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
FusiFranse Casper52

Most problems player may find playing the game without Chapter 2 not being finished is that is hard to know what is the best paths to take/what resources to use etc/Finding a balance between troops, leaders, money and food.

Other problem is trying to follow a walktru. I understand 'cause you don't want to miss anything, but I'm tailoring the game to be played "mostly in any order" and being finding all the content eventually, same as in any RPG open world.

I guess that when Chapter 2 is finished (and specially when Chapter 3 is released), the good walktruh guys as Joey the helper in BFL:AR and Dracodadark will make some understable goals sections, meaning, "If you want to achieve this goal, this is the better path to follow using resources or taking minor paths".

For know just looks confusing or without goal, problem of the game never made to be released in updates but as a whole. Thing that will be changed after Chapter 3 as I'll closed this initial phase that was not prepared for that.

Same with stats. First chapters works specially well to build the main character motivations (but of course at first the goal looks unclear). Specially at the end of Chapter 2, but specially during chapters 4 to 6, all the Stat and Path Choice points will have clear goals to specific paths and specific girls.

Long Story short, try just to enjoy your play now, and when more important chapters are released a Restart going forward your own goals and making the best choices for that goal, is the way to go ;)
Thanks for the explaination, this explains everything. As story progresses, it will become one of the best Novel cum strategy game. :)

Last edited:

Dkci159

Dec 20, 2019
Could you please give an explanation? How many sex scenes are in this game? What final level can we reach? Which girls can we have sex with? I would appreciate it if you could explain clearly and precisely.

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
As the developer I can give you the best estimate that I can get out of my head... You can have sex (vaginal, anal etc) or sex activities (like oral) with around 20 girls, some of them in many different scenes. There is probably more than 50-60 sex scenes and more than 300 animations.

It may happen that if you're only in the game only for the sex it cannot be sure if the game is for you anyways, no idea about your likings.

I guess when I make the new Romance Menu it will be easier to keep track of most of it and with whom.
Which girls? well... I guess just take a look at the screenshots and add 10+ girls of different beauties, bodytypes etc.

Dkci159

Dec 20, 2019
The game is a little difficult. I couldn't find some scenes. That's why I asked because I was wondering if there is a problem with me.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
As the developer I can give you the best estimate that I can get out of my head... You can have sex (vaginal, anal etc) or sex activities (like oral) with around 20 girls, some of them in many different scenes. There is probably more than 50-60 sex scenes and more than 300 animations.

It may happen that if you're only in the game only for the sex it cannot be sure if the game is for you anyways, no idea about your likings.

I guess when I make the new Romance Menu it will be easier to keep track of most of it and with whom.
Which girls? well... I guess just take a look at the screenshots and add 10+ girls of different beauties, bodytypes etc.
Can't wait for the far-off day when I'll finally be able to romance the Mistress.
She's who I'm looking forward to the most. I really do hope that the long wait for her content will be worth it. :p

• Haha
Reactions: SeventhVixen

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Can't wait for the far-off day when I'll finally be able to romance the Mistress.
She's who I'm looking forward to the most. I really do hope that the long wait for her content will be worth it. :p
She it's good , possible gift training to mc. Jijijj one of good gilf. In the game the other it's mom, not has scenes yet.

Reactions: Mayhem Fall

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Art Update, Engine Update Download link, little devlog.
pic: 0.20.
1. The Less Boring Part
As expected, Coding started, Renders keep rendering.

These weeks I'll put some poll about the Monthly Girl Renders (Good to do while coding) and probably another poll about content.

I'l would also like to tell you that from now on I will be starting making polls about future character models for beyond Chapter 3, to involve more the comunity choosing their favorite possible characters, as beyond Chapter 3 is when lots of secondary characters not yet prepared/chosed from my database of custom chars will start appearing.
2. Engine Update
The first days of June I decided to upgrade Unity to the next Long Support Version.
Just before starting to code 0.20 was the best time.
The last Unity Engine update I did in December was to be able to integrate the Vram reductions but it was not a stable version. Hopefully this will be the last time I will have to update the Engine until the game is finished -which is always dangerous and leads to problems here and there-. (Apart from minor parts of the Engine that I will have to keep doing). After fixing the first problems that appeared, this is the last public version of the game, link below!

Current players of the game don't need to care about this, but It is important that new players play with this version in case there is some problem with the engine so I can fix it before 0.20 release in order to not encounter surprises when Beta Testing comes.
0.19.f Changelog:
Beyond just being a road of possible traps to find possible problems, its just a change of engine. It may feature improvements on performance (or not), we'll only see with time and people playing, and they'll be telling me in order to fix anything that may be broken.
More important feature maybe could be that Autosave and Saving will lag less the game cause use a separate CPU thread now.
The link has update, no new content.

philippfelix

May 10, 2020
Like the idea of (optional) pregnancy in far future updates, as it would be very fitting for the time period and also given the fact that MC is a minor royalty it's common.

Some Dialogue already indicates pregnancy, though it's not a game tag yet, but with all the creampies you are handing out I am very eagerly looking forward to that, but as I said in faaaar future updates

anyways 10/10 for me so far (probably also because of me being a student of history haha), keep up the good work :))

• Red Heart
Reactions: SeventhVixen
4.40 star(s) 57 Votes