Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Are we getting any update this month?
This update it's big, possible close beta in the end of month . Him now in code right now.
He was thinking split the update, and in the end he made this update only one update.
It's more easy than Hartlepool. .20 We haw half part of Penketh, ending of Kaelkirk main story, gypsy Camp.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
0.20 Devlog and Summer Specials
(4k pic attached!)

1. Devlog, and Summary or Confirmation of 2021 plans.

0.20 coding goes as expected, and I can confirm I plan to include all the extra content on this update (Gypsy camp, Penketh, etc). As days pass, the number of animations and renders of this update keeps increasing (as I guessed: probably more than 60 animations just right now, as I'm still finishing some of the secondary storylines while coding the main story.

So between some of my plans, I'm going to go with the Big Updates one: Include most content possible on each update in order to close well all Chapter 2 and be working or releasing Chapter 3 by the end of the year.

The good thing in this update is that is quite easier to code than 0.15 (that had a hellish logic to code), and this one only takes times just by sheer size, so I'm excited with the content.

So Confirmation of my plans...:

Just a summary for those who may be jumping in the train right now.
We're on the original plans; This year we close Chapter 2 and with a bit of luck we'll close Chapter 3 too. If I make the biggest updates possible, that will mean 3 updates before the end of year, for a total of at least 6 hours of additional content finishing all Chapter 2 unfinished stories and we put ourselves in the start of the second part of the game (Chapters 4 to 6),

We'll seat then on an around BFL first part of 20 hours of lenght, thing that is quite fancy already for a single player game so everything will be under my initial expectations.

(so basically 2021 will have 3 big updates beyond the little update of the start of the year;, -0.20 Kaelkirk/Gypsy/Penketh big update,
- Next Update Grassmere and Chapter 2 Epilogue Big Update,
- And then, Chapter 3 full update.

2. Summer Specials! (Polls and renders)

This one is a first, or a preview if you want. While I keep coding 0.20, released it, we tested, start working on next big Grassmere Update, I'll be making Summer Specials renders for a series of girls. I'll leave a poll here (Brigand Tier+), and I'll be releasing those specials of various images in the most voted order along this summer ;)

I hope the best for you in this new Summer, that is going to be for sure quite better than thepast one, and I'll keep on the chopping block of code and renders trying to bring you the best 0.20 that my mind is capable of imagining ;)

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Summer Specials Poll
This poll is explained in this devlog

I provide a list of options that I like for some duo+ people for Summer Special renders. Beyond that there is some "girl+ more girls" poll options.

You can make multiple votes and the poll will be open undefinetily until I close it probably mid next month.

As said, All most voted options will be done along all the summer as Specials. (at least 6-7 first ones)

Porthouse Girls Special

Akros Family

Nobles Special (Irena, Tsveta, and more)

Heirs Special (Blanca, Eireen, Lydia+)

Katerina & Mina

Isabelle (Porthouse barmaid) & Dolce

Iva & Avani

Robin+

Belinda+

Daria & Tilly

Minerva+

Seiki & Silk Traders

woooop111

Jan 21, 2018
Game seems interesting so far, but I gotta ask: is there currently any sex in game with Minerva? Or is it limited to the titfuck scene?

Jab hum

Apr 7, 2018
I last played 0.19e. but my system couldnt load the Pirate Cove scene from Hartlepool(seems the VRAM consumption was too big). Has there been any changes on this?

rainyd

Jan 30, 2019
Intel i3 6th Gen 4GB RAM Integrated graphics
If it's technically possible (free memory slot), I would advice upgrade RAM to 8GB.
I remember from my testing that 64-bit version of 0.19e could consume over 5GB of RAM.

Btw, with two memory sticks (dual channel) integrated graphics should be significantly faster as well.

Reactions: Casper52
4.40 star(s) 57 Votes