Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
New Romance Menus Preview
1. New Romance Menu Preview

As you know my plans are to have all menus on a definitive good look and functionality by Chapter 3 release.

The new Romance Menu, the Romance tracker, features a set of submenus for every girl or related group of girls.

The Menu is quite self-explanatory by the previews provided; It is going to be more or less spoiler explicit in some cases, and will have enough information to be compared to a Quest Tracker but just for the Romances. (So in the spoiler territory, those who don't want to get any can just leave it for when they're lost on how to progress. anyway, as always, until the stories are finished, it is always possible to find bugs on the romance progress but as I'm going to add them slowly, I hope to avoid that)

The new Romance Menus require a lot of time as everyone is customized to its needs, so in order to not put much time of 0.20 coding time on it, for now it will only add a bit of them (specially some hard girl paths hard to follow).

(By much time I mean that convert all girls to the new romance menu is various week of just working on that) So we'll get just a preview of it on 0.20, at the same time such girls start dissapearing from the old romance menu.)

2. About general progress on 0.20

It's hard to avoid that some patreons are a bit impatient (And that stress me). So just to make things clear. Release plan for 0.20 it's been always mid to late july. I've been only coding for a month (0.15 took a month and half of just coding), and even if 0.20 coding is easier (0.15 was quite hard and complex), 0.20 coding is long as have a lot of stuff (both the longest update in stills and animations by a far shot, and lot of logic recoding to add the Camp Hub, Romance menus, etc).

So plan its, as said, to release in late July unless I can do a partial release for Beta Testers first. So please, don't add me stress being impatient!! I'm stressed enough :p I have a complex life and I work in the game as much as I can.

3. Remember!

Btw, I remember you about the Summer Specials poll for Brigand+ tier, the poll is still going on and it will comprehend all special renders for all summer.

As I'm having problems choosing spoiler-previews, probably next post will be the second summer special preview with the data already gathered by the poll.

See you soon and remember that I'm most of the time on Discord ready to answer any question!

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
can you romance irene because i love the game that's just one of my fanatsy please

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
so we can romance her i was with her all the time didn't betray her in the game version 15 sorry but I didn't continue father this version

Jul 29, 2018
I tried the game a year ago, loved it, but had to stop playing as I do get motion sick extremely easily, and the scenes I got to had extreme screen shake. You mentioned then you had plans to add more options in general, did you ever find the time for one about the screen shake?

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes