torsvvulf

Apr 14, 2019
Can't talk to baralis in the tavern, and killing him doesn't help, it doesn't give me the 4th affinity point when i give hall the potion, help pls

Last edited:

FreezerJ

Apr 23, 2019
I am a little confused about the lewdness warning. Should I not choose the lewd option all the time? I want to see all the sex scenes but it says that it will lock out certain characters if I have too high lewdness, what should I do?

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
I am a little confused about the lewdness warning. Should I not choose the lewd option all the time? I want to see all the sex scenes but it says that it will lock out certain characters if I have too high lewdness, what should I do?
what problem you has with what girl?

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Ok thanks. Also are all the girls romancable? I know there is no incest but I am assuming that all the other female characters have sex scenes right?
Big part , now seventh it's implementing new romance tree with the girls , like a walkthrought. Only family mc not ....

Reactions: Ssato243

FreezerJ

Apr 23, 2019
Also I chose the friendly path for Baralis and I can't talk to him in the tavern even after delivering the potion. Any help?

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Hey Joey, hope you guys are doing well and good health to Seventh Vixen, is this from new chapter or old? When can we expect a new update? I am sorry if it had been mentioned before, I haven't been tracking this game for long since last update! :p Really sorry for that!
Seventh it's working in trying out the beta close .20 it's fuck fest 20 animation. It's big update we has Gypsy camp , end kaelkirk, and part of penketh .
.21 has end penketh and grassmere

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes