albel112

May 9, 2019
shakki is pretty much unbeatable for player with no exprerience, nice work with the ai tough :p 90 games 90 losses hahaha...

ps.. there better be no content involving winning shakki =_=

xortan

Jul 26, 2017
Hi! Is there any up-to-date walkthrough?
The ones linked on the frontpage seem to be a couple of versions behind.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
JUL 17, 2021 AT 3:58 AM
Summer Specials #2 Preview; Devlog hint.
Due to “nudity” (transparent clothes and such), SummerSpecial #2 pics on following patreon post. (It is a series of 6+ pics inspired in the Nobles poll result)

Quick info:

Well, around 10 days ago I planned to release a partial beta previous to the full release as I was seeing that this big update will take more time than expected. In other hand, I was trying to publish this special since a week ago but I spent last days just re-rendering animations. (there is always a little % of animations that need to be re-rendered 'cause little mistakes and I only find out when I'm finally coding them into the game)

I have planned to buy an additional graphic card for being able to render with quality two things at the same time, but I'll wait until summer goes off 'cause I don't wanna die in fire :p

More info about the Partial beta I'm finishing these days in the next devlog post! (It is written, just wanting to render some extra pics for the special first). Preview.png

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
SummerSpecial #2 + Partial Beta Devlog

1. Hartlepool Resort!

Here the Hartlepool resort, Summer Nobles Special. Been nice to make this 9 pics special (4 Main pics and some extra shots) to break up the pace a bit! I hope it gives you some nice summer vibes ;)
(As always, 4k images attached)

2. Partial Beta Devlog:

So around the beginning of the month I already saw that I should focus on releasing a partial beta for testers, both to offer some new content, and to ease the testing burden of the full release (I think I said something about maybe releasing a partial release now and then, and yeah, it's the smartest move to split work and lose some work stress).

So since then I've been focusing on preparing and coding all the Minerva and Gypsy content (+ other stuff) to be game ready and that part is closer to completion. (And also all the needed bugfixes on Penketh that has been reported past months)

My main mistake this time was starting coding the Main Story. I had 90% renders for it ready so I thought it was better to finish that first, but of course Main story is what needs more code and more love (Well, harder love) so it drags more and there is a lot of other content on the release to get done so... Yeah I should have started with the Fun Stuff first and release a partial beta sooner. (but I love the main story part so was hard try to not have that ready xD)

As with all my big updates, my expectations for coding times have proved humanly impossible. Apart from the general coding changes to the game due to new features, the large, large number of animations and sex scenes, and the care I try to put into the scenes leading up to them, the amount of work is immense and it's dragging a bit.

I had the same problem past year when I tried to release what ended being 0.13 and 0.15 in a single update. But major reason to do that were the computer problems (The RAM crashes...) That Made me impossible to render big scenes for weeks so I had to settle on launching 0.13 (Just one of the Hartlepool paths) and take more time to be able to finish the Warpath.

This time I don't have any working problem so I'm pressing on releasing all the 0.20 content as a whole. That means bigger waiting time (the one we having) but of course a lot of content on release.

The release will be for testers only (I guess) and will include at least half an hour of scenes less important to the story but have a lot of fun times. (I guess at least 20 animations) (but I guess that with the freeroam and build up it will be longer, as I'm very bad taking in consideration actual gameplay time (I always think is less than finally is as you may have noticed).

As I'm finishing with all that part and testing it, When I think there is enough content polished for the partial beta I'll release it. So priority is just to put all scenes that can be put outside the main story, I hope it will not take much time but hours pass like crazy when working with so much content and code and bugfixing. (And specially when coding the sex scenes to be as complete and repetition-friendly as I can do)

3. About next SummerSpecial:

What do you think, I make some extra renders and poses about the SummerSpecial #1 Preview (Akros family, faster as the scene is set up) or I go for a next and original SummerSpecial #3? (Heirs, longer as I have to create the scene). Leave me a comment ;)

I hope you'll doing well! Here just trying to not die with the mediterranean sticky heat while coding and rendering and bugfixing and testing and chop chop ;)

I hope It don't take too many days to give you more news ;)

Cumaler

Dec 28, 2019
And here i came looking for a new update and found at least your nice message from yesterday. I'm glad you continue to develope this game, it is a lot of fun and I want to see more of it.
Keep up the good work dear author

xTheFreakx

Sep 1, 2020
how in the sam hell do you get back to pirate cove I already dropped off the former knight wanted by the mercs but now I have the meat for the pirates and I have ZERO way of getting it to them. I have encountered so many bugs in just 2 hours of gameplay ,so frustrating!:mad:

Energetic

Jun 8, 2019
how in the sam hell do you get back to pirate cove I already dropped off the former knight wanted by the mercs but now I have the meat for the pirates and I have ZERO way of getting it to them. I have encountered so many bugs in just 2 hours of gameplay ,so frustrating!:mad:
Click on the rocks across the water in Hartlepool. (Top of the screen). Which bugs did you encounter?

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes