Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
how in the sam hell do you get back to pirate cove I already dropped off the former knight wanted by the mercs but now I have the meat for the pirates and I have ZERO way of getting it to them. I have encountered so many bugs in just 2 hours of gameplay ,so frustrating!:mad:
Check menu has important hint and keys

Reactions: Ssato243

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
how in the sam hell do you get back to pirate cove I already dropped off the former knight wanted by the mercs but now I have the meat for the pirates and I have ZERO way of getting it to them. I have encountered so many bugs in just 2 hours of gameplay ,so frustrating!:mad:
What bugs ?

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
Good game. Usually, most of these games have stories that do not let player do a piety playthrough. This is different in that aspect. Though I don't like old men protags, still playing it cause, it's just that good.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Good game. Usually, most of these games have stories that do not let player do a piety playthrough. This is different in that aspect. Though I don't like old men protags, still playing it cause, it's just that good.
Lewdness , piety, ambition , knightly and loyalty has they girls

Reactions: Ssato243

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
This game is fantastic, must play again at some point. The only thing I dislike is shipping of fetishes to player. Yes, I know devs love well-shaped women. That is obvious when you look at the girls.

diegob

May 11, 2017
hi i have a problem with the arrow do archer i need editor to unity to put wood for constrution.i finish the pirte ande the save will be do again the pirate and i cnt find them.somebody can say me how cheat the saves or a save with full story and the constrution material?thanks

ADolph

Jul 11, 2017
Hi is someone else getting "the archive is corrupt" error when trying to unzip? I'm using Winrar and get maybe around 50% progress before I get the error.

Sep 24, 2017
Hi is someone else getting "the archive is corrupt" error when trying to unzip? I'm using Winrar and get maybe around 50% progress before I get the error.
Redownload the file...

Does anyone know an easy way to transfer saves from one computer to another?
If you have access to both computers you can use an USB stick...

Last edited:
Reactions: Joey the mangaka

arroganz

Sep 6, 2020
If you have access to both computers you can use an USB stick...
And then? The saves 'PlayerPrefs' should be embedded in the registry 'Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Unity\UnityStandalone'
First, I don't want to tamper manually in the registry and second, there is nothing in this registry path.
So I don't even know what to copy.

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes