Dec 2, 2019
Man I love this game. That's who the busty maid reminded me of! Kat Dennings. 100% My Type. The other maid looks like Mila Kuniss or whatever her name was. ALL the gals in this game and hot and unique in their own way. Not the cookie cutter "Same Face, Undercut, Purple Hair in Side Part" that appears in every other Game these days. Unique Art! And to reiterate what somebody else said, the MC looks like a 30 something dude, and not like a Doofy Young Guy.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

Netharias

Apr 28, 2020
This game is incredible, it's elaborate, it's beautiful, it's everything. The only con, and mind you this is a massive con - the developer seems to have plenty of complications, this last patch has been dragging on for a couple of good months.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
This game is incredible, it's elaborate, it's beautiful, it's everything. The only con, and mind you this is a massive con - the developer seems to have plenty of complications, this last patch has been dragging on for a couple of good months.
He comeback from little vacation for refresh. Possible this days we has close beta .20 gypsy content

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Man I love this game. That's who the busty maid reminded me of! Kat Dennings. 100% My Type. The other maid looks like Mila Kuniss or whatever her name was. ALL the gals in this game and hot and unique in their own way. Not the cookie cutter "Same Face, Undercut, Purple Hair in Side Part" that appears in every other Game these days. Unique Art! And to reiterate what somebody else said, the MC looks like a 30 something dude, and not like a Doofy Young Guy.
Yes they are inspired

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes