fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Although the Dev says they will still be working on the next release, marking this OnHold because it might be confusing to see the Patreon paused + we don't know what pace the Dev will need to stay healthy and get back into the game again.

Sep 24, 2017
Although the Dev says they will still be working on the next release, marking this OnHold because it might be confusing to see the Patreon paused + we don't know what pace the Dev will need to stay healthy and get back into the game again.
This is against the rules. He is posting on Patreon and is activly communicating that he is working on the next update and the last update is 3 months ago. Other games had no update in over 18 month are not onhold. How many other developers were/are ill and paused their Patreon and are still "active" but you mark this one? And since when is the developing pace a reason to mark a thread???
And IF you read the thrad... the developer has released a closed beta...
Marking a thread is no feeling, your admins made clear rules ask them!!!

Edit:
Why is this game still "active"? According to your explanation "slow pace" it should be marked:

https://f95zone.to/threads/come-inside-v0-2-1-ttll.32087/

And there are more such games...
Same rules for all games!!!

Last edited:

Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
Sad to see that, i hope you recover soon, take your time SeventhVixen , don't feel guilty, meanwhile other games will keep us engaged. I don't want see one of my fav strategy game going down. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: thunderkiss321

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
He it's working only in slow for recover. I add more info when he shared that. This year was fucked for him for all, covid , the Brocken glasses and recovery of his eyes and burned. He still working. Now not has the pressure for Eta

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
He it's working, only now within pressure of Eta. I shared more info when he shared that

Reactions: thunderkiss321

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
This is against the rules. He is posting on Patreon and is activly communicating that he is working on the next update and the last update is 3 months ago. Other games had no update in over 18 month are not onhold. How many other developers were/are ill and paused their Patreon and are still "active" but you mark this one? And since when is the developing pace a reason to mark a thread???
And IF you read the thrad... the developer has released a closed beta...
Marking a thread is no feeling, your admins made clear rules ask them!!!

Edit:
Why is this game still "active"? According to your explanation "slow pace" it should be marked:

https://f95zone.to/threads/come-inside-v0-2-1-ttll.32087/

And there are more such games...
Same rules for all games!!!
Not sure of your point, but the Dev specifically left any development open-ended, but said they will get to it eventually (at whatever pace, it seems.) They also paused their Patreon, which means no direct support can be offered from potentially interested players.

If there are signs of development from the Dev, then we'll drop the OnHold flag - it's not a permanent mark and certainly not holding back support for the game, considering the Patreon freeze.

Dexco

Jul 1, 2020
As a player of not only this game btw same thing with other games it feel so good to discover a nice game like this and then just waiting for the next update is so awkward in a way lol. And then becoming frustated if the content of each update is not to our taste. I feel sorry for Dev. Maybe people should just chill including me sometimes and take it for what it is. (y)

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes