Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018

pic: 0.20, The Alebrewer
The code/dialogue was going at a snail's pace the last few weeks (due to general coding fatigue), which is why the partial beta has not been released yet.
For those who are not in discord, As I explained extensively there past week I have had to make a forced family trip (essentially to move a car to another area of the country and look at apartments to move).
During these days I am busy writing BFL Dialogue (They gift me a laptop so that I could continue working in exchange for helping them on this trip). and obviously the code is paused in the meanwhile.
It's a nice break from the coding burnout I had in June and that hasn't let me move very fast in July. As writing is the only thing I can do these days, Is quite a good a thing because I was a bit blocked on that before; This complete break from the unending coding and graphic job has been very good in order to write Dialogue so when I get back home it will be just a work of copy/paste it in order to progress big in the partial and the whole beta release.
PS: I prepared the laptop for everything before going out but for some reason when I was on my destination I had to authentify Discord again and is giving me some problems to get in there back... I'll see if I can get it up before I get back home.
I hope to see you soon... ;) ... and to get back in the computer and finish that partial!

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
I really can't wait for the game to play it !!!!
love the game thanks for the update

Feb 17, 2021
Plz help, how can I talk to the mayor in tavern? I've chosen every lewd option in the gypsy quest but it still shows "I feel like I should earn his trust more first" when I try to talk to him in the tavern, thus I can't view the robin scene. What have I done wrong?

Feb 17, 2021
Just finished act 1, immediately became a patreon :) This game is unbelievably underrated, it's beyond me why there are only like 80 patreons, it should be 800!
Models and animations are mid-high level, reasonable plot , choices that actually make a difference, good world-building and lore, the MC is handsome & manly instead of some weird creepy ugly mc
This game clearly surpass most rpg maker / renpy games, I'd say it's on par with Peasant's Quest and LongLiveThePrincess (if not better)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 57 Votes