alominus

Oct 8, 2019
How much actual content does this game have? The changelog makes it look like there is very little content. Is this one of those games where you go around and slowly build up points with each woman but end up just being a cocktease because the update tries to add a little to each woman?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
How much actual content does this game have? The changelog makes it look like there is very little content. Is this one of those games where you go around and slowly build up points with each woman but end up just being a cocktease because the update tries to add a little to each woman?
With some yes, with others no. You can have multiple types of sex with at least 6 different women in just chapter 1. This is from memory of before this update, so I can only imagine it has expanded.

Reactions: alominus

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
it have a lot of content so far and dnt worry no blue balls it have alot of complete sex scene already

Reactions: alominus

Vealis

Aug 14, 2016
Not sure what I am missing, can;t secure fealty for some reason. Turned wood into paper, gave guy paper, made a deal, fucked his old lady, talked to countess...what am I missing??

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Not sure what I am missing, can;t secure fealty for some reason. Turned wood into paper, gave guy paper, made a deal, fucked his old lady, talked to countess...what am I missing??
did you do his side quest ?? love potion
also you can move to the next town after

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes