Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
I send private message
Check all imagen I send you. In message private. They have screenshots of the walktrought in that part. If you have more problems. Try connect in discord its more easy help

Last edited:

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Eh, pretty sure mine is broken. I have no such order and I received no such order.
There are many ways to progress in certain parts of the game, so you may not need to recieve those items because you asked for other things. Best way to not get lost in the Main Story is just to check the Quest Tracker, and if is is not enough, read the journal, it will probably point you to what's next.

Bohunov

Mar 5, 2017
Yo how to meet workers for building my castle again? I meet them first time when I didn't start building castle and now i can't find them anywhere :/

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Yo how to meet workers for building my castle again? I meet them first time when I didn't start building castle and now i can't find them anywhere :/
Hi there. When you meet them a new hint is added to the Akros Manor Quest Tracker.
You can do a little thing to follow the story, and then the player can understand that it will be a thing available for when you complete Quests on next update.

As mentioned here and there, part of this update is laying out all necessary locations, characters and items to continue with the big quests in next update ;)

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes