Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Yes patrik need first check all bailiff and barons. He need troops , leader for troops , grains and gold. And resolve his priorities issues. And the castle

gubl

May 31, 2018
Yo how to meet workers for building my castle again? I meet them first time when I didn't start building castle and now i can't find them anywhere :/
You get few dialog options added once you meet them, one with Irena about getting more land for Akros. Also option with Jessica (mom) to start building castle. But, as 7V mentioned above, this update doesn’t have playable content on those yet.

gubl

May 31, 2018
Greate update, I didn’t check all routes though. One of alternates would be side with John vs his wife.
Also, not sure, but it seem there is some refinement on old scenes, Like sex with gypsy (Emily?).
Also, I am still not sure, how to confirm that you explored all content for the chosen path.
My understanding that game iterates trough chapters, and then by finishing chapter you move into new chapter with existing achievements as a baseline. Perhaps this is done for save compatibility. Also, 12c is still not complete ch2.

Nb: I agree with Irene, that Patrick should start doing some action, in 11f the pivotal move was to kill Baralis, in 12c it seem getting good relationships with bailiff Vail.

Nonetheless, All of game characters are not dull and have charismatic look personality, I have not seen anything like this in f95. Just as an example to come up with design of a patroness of port house, it would alone take few weeks to refine, also that caricaturist tint in character faces, I can’t believe this is one man shop. Bravo 7V!

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Greate update, I didn’t check all routes though. One of alternates would be side with John vs his wife.
Also, not sure, but it seem there is some refinement on old scenes, Like sex with gypsy (Emily?).
Also, I am still not sure, how to confirm that you explored all content for the chosen path.
My understanding that game iterates trough chapters, and then by finishing chapter you move into new chapter with existing achievements as a baseline. Perhaps this is done for save compatibility. Also, 12c is still not complete ch2.

Nb: I agree with Irene, that Patrick should start doing some action, in 11f the pivotal move was to kill Baralis, in 12c it seem getting good relationships with bailiff Vail.

Nonetheless, All of game characters are not dull and have charismatic look personality, I have not seen anything like this in f95. Just as an example to come up with design of a patroness of port house, it would alone take few weeks to refine, also that caricaturist tint in character faces, I can’t believe this is one man shop. Bravo 7V!
Thanks ;)

As mentioned, this is a bit of a filler update (Gameplay Update) for the reasons that locations needed to be prepared, Traders ready with their resources, and little stories from various characters introduced, in order to all make sense when Chapter 2 starts getting to some closure. Yes, it has a lot of sex here and there, but those are just details I like to add to the world meanwhile I do the busy work. But all the important stories are to come, including more meaningful relationships that have been seen in Chapter 1.

Now that 70% of base locations are introduced, next updates will be very focused on getting deep on the important characters, and making the big decisions of all chapter 2.

Chapter 2 and Chapter 5 are the bigger in the game, so in order to not wait 6 months to release them fully, Some updates will be more substantial, and some less. And this update is one of the less (but at least enough gameplay and stuff to do to make worthy a monthly visit I hope ;)

tuvMe

Jun 17, 2017
please can someone share a savefile from 0.11? i had a bug which destroyed my savefile :(

tuvMe

Jun 17, 2017
@Joey the helper in BFL:AR

i went to the new city, talked with the boss there and did the amity game, fucked up and wanted to load the savefile before i talk with him.
Now i am in a room where he is sitting but i cant talk anymore with him. No direction is working. And autosave overwrote my savefile.

So i am stuck in a room with no esacpe.
Does someone have a old savefile, would really appreciate :)

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
You not have more data save ? Sorry i only have steam account. tuvMe
You have possibility of new game skip prologue and start the game . for route to penketh

Last edited:

rainyd

Jan 30, 2019
SeventhVixen is 0.12c last build of this version or we will see 0.12f?

Btw, what is purpose of respec gear option?

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
rainyd respect gear gift transfer point of one cardinal to other. In penketh you have possibilities change point with the barmaid robin. You change piety to lewdsness and in futures updates you have more options change in others area and other combinations of cardinal

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
SeventhVixen is 0.12c last build of this version or we will see 0.12f?

Btw, what is purpose of respec gear option?
Current little bugs don't seem the need to make another iteration of this release, next will probably be 0.13, unless something happens. Anyway, I plan updating the engine in various important ways so in the moment that happens, next release will be 0.13 for sure.

I've not explained yet the Respec Gear officially because the feature is barely implemented. Probably in 0.13 If I finally unlock the church (but is not in the list of priorities of the update).

but the WIP explanation is this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
7th I really love this game. You are doing a great job. You provide frequent updates and I appreciate that. Unlike, a few devs with great renders and story who every update deadline have some emergency that makes it so they update once or twice a year. Now if I could only turn this game into an action roleplaying game like Grim Dawn or Diablo and get the scenes for the story.

I'll hit you up on subscribestar again in March. Also add your subscribe star link here in the original post. I discovered you from your post on LL and thanks to you I discovered F95zone. Tons of people are not a fan of patreon so it might help you out a bit. Hopefully, Subscribestar kicks off.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 57 Votes