Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I have the impression that you have Leffrin logs. If you have Leffrin Logs, Mother will take the Leffrin Logs. In that case, Building materials are reserved for the future. If you don't have leffrin logs, you'll tell mother you don't have them anylonger... But that you have building materials.

This is expected behaviour. If you say that you don't have Leffrin Logs, is another story (maybe a bug, but not one that I found yet). Please, confirm that.
Oh I see then I thought one could save the Leffrin logs for the future and just use the building materials traded from the arrows to build the castle. But from what you are saying you can only build the castle with the building materials if you already found a use for the Leffrin logs first.

Thanks for letting me know(y).

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
in the scene where belinda rides the marshall face her tits gravity is the opposite of what it should be (revert the movement)

what a gem of a game

Roach

Jun 21, 2017
Dracodadark, in your walkthrough you mention a special Mina scene when MC reaches 500 Lewdness. How did you trigger it? At the moment I can't seem to find any more content with her...

Reactions: Afield

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Roach. Try the gear respect in the tavern of Penketh its in menu. When you talk with Robin . each time take 20 piety = 10 lewds point

Disney777

Jun 7, 2019
Aboslutely wonderful game! It's one of the best I have played so far. Love Medieval themed games
Fabulous work developer!!! Keep up the awesome work..

An ever expanding super storylines this game has potential to be one of all time legends. :)

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
I have a question for new players.

When you start a game you are able to see the Second Meanwhile Scene in the gallery?
You shouldn't unless you have unlock it thru gameplay in the end of 0.12.
(Yes, the first meanwhile scene is available from start)

The unlockable scenes you can see is not saved is saves but is saved in the game, so I cannot ask this to concurrent players xD

Reactions: Joey the mangaka

gubl

May 31, 2018
I have a question for new players.

When you start a game you are able to see the Second Meanwhile Scene in the gallery?
You shouldn't unless you have unlock it thru gameplay in the end of 0.12.
(Yes, the first meanwhile scene is available from start)

The unlockable scenes you can see is not saved is saves but is saved in the game, so I cannot ask this to concurrent players xD
I clicked on those before playing any of 12c content those were locked at that time.

Reactions: SeventhVixen

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I won't lie, I played this game when it was first released here months ago but my pc was making noises I've never heard and it kinda scared me lol. The new version is much more quiet and it seems more stable as well. Good job on the optimizations, I know they are a pain in the arse to make.

I wanna give some feedback because I think this game has crazy potential and is criminally under-appreciated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regarding the story settings:
I think the game was set in an ahistorical middle-east, where the crusader states were controlled by the Holy Roman Empire.
At the time the crusader states were called Outremer (from french "out-re-mer", meaning "beyond the sea") much similar to the Holy Roman Empire Beyond the Sea used by the game.
The fact that Avani, the kandasharian embassador, cannot go home because Byzantium is blockading their nation is also an hint that the game should be around that area.

Mad props to whoever did the walkthrough. Without it I probably wouldn't have played this gem. I get frustrated when the game gives me too many options lol.

And finally I hope we can end up with Irena, I love bossy girls.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018

And with tier $3 have update job of 7V

kamoi11

May 10, 2018
View attachment 460221

Overview:
You play the role of Sir Patrik of Akros, a charismatic, handsome and middle aged (for the times) Knight that set by bonds of loyalty and family to the new Countess of Kathia, is bound to gather the fealty of the vassals of his liege, cajole with the outer counts, and overthrow the Duke of Luvia. It will not be only a path of conflict, choices of whom to trust and whom to make a head short, but will let the player enjoy the power fantasy of the Middle Ages, using the lesser and being used by the higher, both for power and for pleasure. In your treacherous journey among medieval politics, nothing will stop you from romancing and lay with any woman that is put in your way, for lust, love or political interest. Not only nothing stops you: Is part of your mission.​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-09
Release Date: 2020-02-09
Developer: Seventh Vixen
Censored: No
Version: 0.12c
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Amazing game :D

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
I wanna give some feedback because I think this game has crazy potential and is criminally under-appreciated.
Lots of usefull feedback there!!

Some things:

0. Thank you about the performance improvements, I hear all players and try to make my best, I'm not a coder after all, but always learning and improving.

1. Yes, the second occasion to open up Katerina in the game is forced. Was a quick fix in order to allow her story starts reusing same renders without a lot more of work just before release. Now that the community of players know how to play the game, I can more safely just put an option to Ignore the nature call and block Katerina in that moment for the rest of the game. I'll adress this issue among others when I do a Leffrin update more close to the end of the chapter.

2. I barely test without the standard way the game was designed for (With scrolling text at speed 75, sound on text...) I just cannot play the game without those options, the tempo and the lack of speech feels unbearable to me. (Also, the changes of expressions while they say different lines on the same bubble...). And not many people has given me feedback about those options, I just included them for those who asked. I think the problem you encounter is the pauses on text; I fear I cannot code a way to compatibility those pauses with and without scrolling text; Have you tried With Scrolling text and Max Scrolling speed? That at least will solve the possibility of missing text, because you'll be forced to click again if all the text is not shown.

3. The Options being remembered but not applied... Thanks!! I just fix that. As said, not much feedback about using different text modes. Now every time the player goes thru the Tittle Screen, the remembered options are applied so it would have the correct ones when starting the game.

4. About game setting, that's very good theorycrafting. But nobody hit on the location yet. The game is full of little references and there are many hidden clues in the renders here and there. And for those that suggest that the game could be on an earlier colonization of the americas, Is Not a Bad Idea, but on Hartlepool dock one can only see Galleys and Cogs... And a prototype, tho.

Reactions: Uriel ☁

Roach

Jun 21, 2017
Roach. Try the gear respect in the tavern of Penketh its in menu. When you talk with Robin . each time take 20 piety = 10 lewds point
I can't gear respec because I lack piety - I'm already at 500 lewdness and even found 30 more at some option. I'm just wondering if there should be a new Mina cene and how to trigger it.

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes