SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Another solid update and I really like the direction where this game is going.(y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are some hints here and there, specially Belinda tells you that with fletching materials they'll can make arrows.
Initially you get one part of the materials from Leffrin at the start of the game, posteriorly, the other part of the resources can be obtained in Kaelkirk.

And there are various traders that accept arrows because in the future you'll be able to make more, same as other resources that you will be able to adquire more. For now I don't put all those mechanics in line, because I need to take care of the balance. In future updates I'll be more clear that balance so more options with the traders and nobles will be available to get more fletching materials, same as other materials.

And Thank you ;)

Reactions: Triple OG

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
7th I really love this game. You are doing a great job. You provide frequent updates and I appreciate that. Unlike, a few devs with great renders and story who every update deadline have some emergency that makes it so they update once or twice a year. Now if I could only turn this game into an action roleplaying game like Grim Dawn or Diablo and get the scenes for the story.

I'll hit you up on subscribestar again in March. Also add your subscribe star link here in the original post. I discovered you from your post on LL and thanks to you I discovered F95zone. Tons of people are not a fan of patreon so it might help you out a bit. Hopefully, Subscribestar kicks off.
Well, more action/rpgish features will start appearing, same as the strategy part, as we get into Chapter 3, where the gameplay gets a turn with a lot more options.

But possibly in future games I'll get with the heavy part of gameplay very sooner.

Reactions: Joey the mangaka

Ch4os

Apr 27, 2017
"After you havesslept at least twice in Hartlepool In the Day head to the common house andyou will encounter the woman you saw upon first entering Hartlepooland you will confront her "

I can't find it :(

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
I also have that same problem some reason it doesnt trigger.

Edit: Nvm it did trigger after i left Hartlepool and comeback again.
Make sure to sleep outside and not in the manor just a heads up, but it does not seem to count the days until it’s been at least two nights sleeping outside or away from Hartlepool.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
There are some hints here and there, specially Belinda tells you that with fletching materials they'll can make arrows.
Initially you get one part of the materials from Leffrin at the start of the game, posteriorly, the other part of the resources can be obtained in Kaelkirk.

And there are various traders that accept arrows because in the future you'll be able to make more, same as other resources that you will be able to adquire more. For now I don't put all those mechanics in line, because I need to take care of the balance. In future updates I'll be more clear that balance so more options with the traders and nobles will be available to get more fletching materials, same as other materials.

And Thank you ;)
Yeah I went back and finally found the new location Kaelkirk.
I just had to zoom out the main map to see it :LOL:.

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Yeah I went back and finally found the new location Kaelkirk.
I just had to zoom out the main map to see it :LOL:.
I have the impression that you have Leffrin logs. If you have Leffrin Logs, Mother will take the Leffrin Logs. In that case, Building materials are reserved for the future. If you don't have leffrin logs, you'll tell mother you don't have them anylonger... But that you have building materials.

This is expected behaviour. If you say that you don't have Leffrin Logs, is another story (maybe a bug, but not one that I found yet). Please, confirm that.

Reactions: Triple OG

Roach

Jun 21, 2017
I'd never thought I would ask about the story of an adult game but it intrigues me: Is it set in a world were the Holy Roman Empire colonialized the Americas? Was that the inspiration behind it?

Anyway your game is realy amazing. Playing it, you feel there is just so much effort put into it, as well as huge potential. Best wishes for the future!

gubl

May 31, 2018
I love almost all of them, they all radiate sexual appeal and some lust in maneuvers, and not suffer from anorexia (XX trend). I believe this helps dramatically with immersion. Also, 7V goes extra mile to show that poor servants could not afford to care of their bodies and less refined than nobles, having skin blemishes and etc. Very well done!

So it easy for me to tell who I like the least, that would be Mina, but mostly due to aura being too piety, and Alana, she is too masculine for my taste, but I still did fuck her, this was once and just for business :)

Last edited:

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
I love almost all of them, they all radiate sexual appeal and some lust in maneuvers, and not suffer from anorexia (XX trend). I believe this helps dramatically with immersion. Also, 7V goes extra mile to show that poor servants could not afford to care of their bodies and less refined than nobles, having skin blemishes and etc. Very well done!

So it easy for me to tell who I like the least, that would be Mina, but mostly due to aura being too piety, and Alana, she is too masculine for my taste, but I still did fuck her, this was once and just for business :)
I agree she is a buff lady but she does have quite the arse.

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes