Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
I need check the info in the game all imagen are in 85 % update. Only left the text information in the wikia . they are cousin I think. Canto forte

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
So what? Irena is the Bird Flipped in that tree??? There is no connection to MC, right?
Is she the Aunt?
As its easy to guess, Most nobles on fairly small zones were all family, more or less close related.

Irena's mother was part of Sir Patrik's father family. Mentioned sometimes as cousin, or aunt.

In all respects, Irena is second cousin of Patrik, more close, or more far.

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

bomj

Aug 15, 2016
Good lord this game has unbelieveable potential, seen nothing like it on here. I love the medieval setting. Dev you are amazing thanks.

• Love
Reactions: SeventhVixen

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
Cheats? This game is so poorly optimized that it makes my PC turn into a jet engine. I won't risk doing it legit, gallery unlock please.

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
No love for Mac?
Hi there. I've not found help yet to make the port work. I tried in every update. I need to find a Dev that knows how MAC ports work and that has time to help.

Same as proofreading, same as translations.
Some times people offer help but...

Eventually I'll find help for all those things and others... eventually.

In the meantime, Not much time for being idle trying stuff...

Babalui

Apr 2, 2019
This game is great so far. It'll be interesting when the first battles start. I hope the decisions of the past will have different effects in the end. It's nice to see Sir Patrick is constantly unwashed, such details add to the flavor. I like the mix of real and fantasy world. The Holy (Roman) Empire is mentioned as well as England, Egypt and France, but at the micro level everything is fantasy. I hope the author doesn't introduce magic, elves, orcs, trolls, dragons. Greed, lust, and other human sins, as well as chastity and generosity and other virtues are good enough for a good story. And I hope people recognize the author's work and there will be enough money for the babysitter!

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes