SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
the game stops in the negotiations the dialogues do not appear.
You must be missing something, like interacting with inventory and the people etc. This release has been tested for two weeks and everything should work as intended.

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
I'm freezing in 2 spots. The tutorial about negotiations when you hand him an item the hourglass comes up but never goes away. I skipped that and instead just have him give me the info on all the family houses. I am also freezing when handing in the potion to major Baralis. I am not sure how to get around this one.
I did click the cheat button that was available in one of the windows. I am not sure if that would have bugged anything.
I have tried restarting but the hourglass pops up and stays.

Last edited:

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
I'm freezing in 2 spots. The tutorial about negotiations when you hand him an item the hourglass comes up but never goes away. I skipped that and instead just have him give me the info on all the family houses. I am also freezing when handing in the potion to major Baralis. I am not sure how to get around this one.
I did click the cheat button that was available in one of the windows. I am not sure if that would have bugged anything.
I have tried restarting but the hourglass pops up and stays.
Wow. If the cheat button is available, that's a mistake on my part, I must forgot deactivate it after closed beta, and no one told.

Yes, using Cheats bug the game, specially early on. You're not supossed to have some items. The cheat button is only meant to test last stages of the games, so some sequences could be bugged if Cheat button is used; It should not be there.

Sameway, using cheat engine etc to modify variables will bug the game if player doesn't know what is doing. In future releases I plan to put a good cheat menu, but we're not there yet.

You better restart, just skip the prologue in the main menu this time.

And as a general tip, never save the game after using cheats.

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
Wow. If the cheat button is available, that's a mistake on my part, I must forgot deactivate it after closed beta, and no one told.

Yes, using Cheats bug the game, specially early on. You're not supossed to have some items. The cheat button is only meant to test last stages of the games, so some sequences could be bugged if Cheat button is used; It should not be there.

Sameway, using cheat engine etc to modify variables will bug the game if player doesn't know what is doing. In future releases I plan to put a good cheat menu, but we're not there yet.

You better restart, just skip the prologue in the main menu this time.

And as a general tip, never save the game after using cheats.
Thank you. I didn't even realize it just tosses the items in the inventory. I was expecting some kind of window to pop up. I never used it before.

idon84

Apr 17, 2019
hello I would need the saves of two updates first because mine lost it that had to format the pc. thanks

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
versión comprimida por favor
Cada render pesa unos 300 kbs dentro del juego; No pesa 2 gb por casualidad, si no pq hay mucho contenido. No va a haber ninguna version mas comprimida, seria acuchillar la calidad de los graficos, sorry.

Puede que en un futuro proximo empiece a buscar alternativas para hacer que el juego pese menos, especialmente ahora que estoy empezando a hacer animaciones muy largas, pero nunca va a pesar menos de 2gb debido a la cantidad de renders que le meto por update.

------------------

Ingame renders weight 300ks, is at compressed as it going to be without murdering the quality. In order for it to not have a massive size when completed I'm going to start to use other solutons, like videos for the very long animations I'm starting to make instead of raw renders, but the game is going always to weight more than 2gb.

Reactions: locys

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So I got a bit confused with the walktrough

So the only way to get the 4 points needed with the mayor in plenketh u need to give the wood that was mend for ur castle ?

Caus the highest I got was 3 points caus I used the wood for my castle ?

And who else protected mina I protected here and lost 3 knights like wtf hahaha will that be a immediate game over in the battle to come or is it do able still ?

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
So I got a bit confused with the walktrough

So the only way to get the 4 points needed with the mayor in plenketh u need to give the wood that was mend for ur castle ?

Caus the highest I got was 3 points caus I used the wood for my castle ?

And who else protected mina I protected here and lost 3 knights like wtf hahaha will that be a immediate game over in the battle to come or is it do able still ?
You can get more than 3 affinity points in Penketh without the wood... If Baralis has left this world.
Anyway, when all the chapter 2 is unlocked there will be other ways more to progress in Penketh in some of the Penketh paths.

About the knigths, they have troops, but not that many as to be crucial. I'm pretty sure Sir Patrik will be able to compensate that in other ways. There is no game overs in the game, just very different ways to accomplish things.

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes