BamWam

Nov 27, 2018
This is a fantastic game! unique concept & uniqe art!

have been playing for about 1hr and it surprised me very positively!

Good stuff, hope this game goes a long way.

Reactions: SeventhVixen

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
You can get more than 3 affinity points in Penketh without the wood... If Baralis has left this world.
Anyway, when all the chapter 2 is unlocked there will be other ways more to progress in Penketh in some of the Penketh paths.

About the knigths, they have troops, but not that many as to be crucial. I'm pretty sure Sir Patrik will be able to compensate that in other ways. There is no game overs in the game, just very different ways to accomplish things.
Thanks for the response … loving the game so far … I will have to do some multiple playtroughs to get all the pathhs im sure...

Glad that the knights that left are not vital for the game and that we can compensate it in other ways caus I didn't want that jerk to hurt mina

So basicly if u wanna have a 4 star or better outcome in plenketh u need to kill the mayor and put the priest in charge ? because that plenketh section was a bit confusing in the walktrough

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
the discord of game .
We have Penketh leffrin hartlepool
kaelkirt and grassmere . mc need check all city and check what strategies he take. The game have multiple choices

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
yeah that knights scene were that guy wanna hurt the maid for breaking a jar over his head

I stopped him and 3 knights left I was like oh noo can we even survive with less knights

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
We have important path
Baralis path : friend , enemy , killed
Kngith reunion : protect , sit
Hartlepool : Belinda , Hannah , Wesley

Anibal ? Mercenarie?
I think they 4 are for the moment the more important

alu2rd

Jan 18, 2020
I was wondering if anyone else had a weird "glow" effect across the entire screen (attached screenshot). It's making the game unplayable as you can barely see what's going on outside of the text boxes. I just stumbled across this game and I'm really excited about the concept. I'm playing on MAC (is this a Mac issue or do I need to input some type of patreon code?).

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
I was wondering if anyone else had a weird "glow" effect across the entire screen (attached screenshot). It's making the game unplayable as you can barely see what's going on outside of the text boxes. I just stumbled across this game and I'm really excited about the concept. I'm playing on MAC (is this a Mac issue or do I need to input some type of patreon code?).
Would be amazing if I used that as codification xD.

I'm sorry. Must be a MAC related issue. It didn't happen before in previous MAC versions. So it is something about your MAC specifically, or something has changed between the version in the post-effects. Would you check a previous version see if you have the same problem there?

PS: I heard sometime graphics bugs are because privileges too.

alu2rd

Jan 18, 2020
Would be amazing if I used that as codification xD.

I'm sorry. Must be a MAC related issue. It didn't happen before in previous MAC versions. So it is something about your MAC specifically, or something has changed between the version in the post-effects. Would you check a previous version see if you have the same problem there?

Mega

PS: I heard sometime graphics bugs are because privileges too.
I'll give it a shot and report back. Thanks for the speedy reply. Looking forward to playing this game!

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
do u really have to put awful half baked minigames?
nobody needs them
nobody wants them

idon84

Apr 17, 2019
I forgot it was a beautiful game, even if I know I lost the bailouts due to the formatting of the PC I started from scratch, listen, there is someone who is translating the game into Italian

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
should really consider changing engine and enable saves before dialogue major decisions
this autosave is pretty bad
game deserve better functions

Reactions: Luciuss and Afield

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well played trough everything so far … Have to say the walktrough can be confusing at times...

But made it to the end a lot of different choices so far and I like that

what is the update time frame useally for this every two months 3 months ?

Reactions: Triple OG
4.40 star(s) 57 Votes