Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Do you have any rough estimate on when the prize of affinity 5 is available?
That depend of seventh vixen. Now he working .15 in Hartlepool
Next possible update of last part Kaelkirk. Its little update
Penketh. Have
Unlock the farm. Stand and baker and church. And they events and not forget the father charless .
Not eta for the moment. All depend of workflows and if he have more patreon more upgrade the PC .
October its release of .15.

Last edited:

niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
Am I the only one having trouble running the game? It runs incredibly slow (like less than 3fps) and I checked task manager and it's running at 100% whenever I run the game. Couldn't even make it to the starting screen. And before anybody asks about my pc's specs: FX6300, GTX 1060 3gb, 8gb ram ddr3.

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Am I the only one having trouble running the game? It runs incredibly slow (like less than 3fps) and I checked task manager and it's running at 100% whenever I run the game. Couldn't even make it to the starting screen. And before anybody asks about my pc's specs: FX6300, GTX 1060 3gb, 8gb ram ddr3.
What means "to the starting screen"?
There must be some issue there. Old computer/low power laptops usually run it okaysh (only problem when loading levels), so you're specs are good to run it well.

Reactions: Joey the mangaka

niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
What means "to the starting screen"?
There must be some issue there. Old computer/low power laptops usually run it okaysh (only problem when loading levels), so you're specs are good to run it well.
Never mind all that. I tried running a few other games and they all did the same, which was really odd. Fortunately restarting my computer fixed it, so I guess it was acting up for some reason?
Welp, time to give this game a go and see what it's all about :p

Reactions: Joey the mangaka

hehehehehe

Feb 21, 2018
lol what chess engine do you use? it seems the computer wont let me win the game when i have a forced mate they stop making move and it lags the game

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
lol what chess engine do you use? it seems the computer wont let me win the game when i have a forced mate they stop making move and it lags the game
Yeah, chess code is not the best. It will be improved in the future, because it is easy to break if daisy has to think a lot his move xD Even I heard sometimes she made ilegal moves if she's trapped.... and that is not expected XD

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018

Unlocked
Update Art - and Squire 0.14 Release
pic: An un-obscured one from 0.15! This one seems fitting for this post :p
Well, this is the first Squire release, as , so now the release is available for all patrons.
here and there.
In some days I'll publish a general devlog about progress and expectations. And for Brigands+ remember to drop your vote on in the poll!
It is always good to focus on your preferences on extra lewds ;)

Release for squire tier $1

Sep 1, 2017
Wow that side/back boob is just insane. :love:
Even from behind so much of it can be seen while her top can barely contain her tit anymore.

That ass is also just incredible.

Sir Patrik sure was lucky with that new servant for his family manor.

Reactions: SeventhVixen

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
EndOfSummer_Hannah2.png View attachment EndOfSummer_Hannah1.png.webp

End of Summer Girl - Little notes
Pics: Last days on Kandashar Beach!
I was so happy the summer ended here, and now we have quite a cold in the house x'D.
Lucky enough I had quite a lot of animations in line to render these days to be able to work without pushing my brain too much, because I feel quite bad with this damn nasal congestion.
I wanted to make a devlog with some points about 0.15 but I'll better wait some days to have my mind more clear :p
But just a fast summary I had in my mind to say; As 0.15 is more action packed than 0.14 (as you can guess, but also in another sense of action too; much less dialogue). 0.14 had around 20+ animations of lewd nature, and I'm expecting 0.15 to have around 40. (Around 20 are ready and I'll keep finishing all the rest these days while I get better, because I don't have the mind for coding :p)
I hope September welcomed you well, mine has been so so with all the kid school fuss and now again with this lesser quarentine... But at least I always have BFL to do some happy work ;)
Be safe! ;)

Reactions: Arshavinstyle
4.40 star(s) 57 Votes