Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
Hi guys, just started this game.

Is there a walkthrough on how to be the perfect simp for the Countess? I don't wanna fuck up any options o_O

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Hi guys, just started this game.

Is there a walkthrough on how to be the perfect simp for the Countess? I don't wanna fuck up any options o_O

Friendly path baralis. Not forget gift the letter To father
No protect mina
Not figth with Pierre
Talk all the time for the good of Irena.
Help ( warpath/help belinda) this its in .15 its in code.not yet in game
Irena its lealtad path. That for the moment for Irena

Last edited:
Reactions: Sasuke92

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
After traveling, all labels from the HUD/UI disappear. I restarted the game but it stayed broken; I restarted my pc and it got fixed but after traveling again they error returned. Restarting my pc again didn't solve the issue.

Symbols such as the green background when you get L points or the knight when you get K points are invisible as well. Names of places, thoughts of the MC, etc.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
After traveling, all labels from the HUD/UI disappear. I restarted the game but it stayed broken; I restarted my pc and it got fixed but after traveling again they error returned. Restarting my pc again didn't solve the issue.

Symbols such as the green background when you get L points or the knight when you get K points are invisible as well. Names of places, thoughts of the MC, etc.
What build aré you playing ? Mac X64 x32 Linux . you has try los The resolution Todavia 1280 not full screen

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019

Very strange. I suggest just delete and unzip the game again. Saves are stored in other location.
The Hide text location only hide text, not that kind of things. win64 on win64?

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
If you have the capabilities and operating system to run X64, why would you need to run X32 this doesnt make a shred of sense
I don't understand either the heavy performance problems/crashes some people have, maybe has to do with directX version, available RAM, graphic cards....

Respectable companies have lots of computers in order to test the games in diverse platforms and make any fix needed, a thing that of course I lack. I guess the low percentage of players that have problems will have problems and wathever version work for them... well, good for them.

I can only learn to fix stuff as much as I can without slowing down development a lot XD

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
win64 on win64?
What build aré you playing ? Mac X64 x32 Linux . you has try los The resolution Todavia 1280 not full screen
I'm on macOS 10.15.
I've played the game windowed rather than on full screen.

The 'text invisibility' is different than the normal Hide text function. 'Hide text' hides all the UI as far as I'm aware while this bug hides the font, not the beige background.

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
I'm on macOS 10.15.
I've played the game windowed rather than on full screen.

The 'text invisibility' is different than the normal Hide text function. 'Hide text' hides all the UI as far as I'm aware while this bug hides the font, not the beige background.
Ah ok, some different MACos have different kind of problems sometimes (others have none). I guess your playing the MAC 0.14.Xsomething build of the game? That one works well for most people that had reported.

Anyway, When I make the MAC release for 0.15 next month, you can be on the testing phase to see if your problems are fixed.

I don't have many MAC testers (just someone eventually) so it's hard to make it ready for everyone (in order to test the different MAC compiling options)

Reactions: juanito

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018

Unlocked
0.15 Second Extra Scenes Poll
As explained in the <-----
Now that Brigand tier got their chance to play, second extra scenes poll!
Winner from first poll was Extra Hannah Progress!
PS:
Of course, what is evident to be on 0.15 and is not in this poll is because it will be on 0.15 (Basically main story related lewds)
PSS: This poll takes in consideration that you played all content on 0.14.
Poll ends September 24.

Extra Pirate Cove fun (inside Diplopath)

Helen Talvert Progress (All paths)

More Silktraders content (All paths)

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017

Friendly path baralis. Not forget gift the letter To father
No protect mina
Not figth with Pierre
Talk all the time for the good of Irena.
Help ( warpath/help belinda) this its in .15 its in code.not yet in game
Irena its lealtad path. That for the moment for Irena
Thanks, are there scenes with her?

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes