dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
There's a walkthrough on the first page that should cover your questions (y)
I already did everything according to the step-by-step guide to the game , but I still had a problem. So I ask the players if I just missed something somewhere or didn't do it.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
how do I start building my own castle? how do I get scenes in my home? How do I get a Gypsy to ask me to take her to the market and back?
Castle -The wood or ( construction build buying the mistress in house port for arrow)for Jessica in akros manor.
Akros manor scene need take money from Jessica and sleep. 2 time and later talk with Jessica and jezzebel
Finish the potion mission and check the clothes stand in the market and help the lady's.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018

Unlocked
Brigand Tier 0.14.c Release + Minidevlog
Link to <-- Read it if you haven't! ;)
pic: 0.15 Warpath tactical choice hub introduction!
Minidevlog:
No important bug has appeared, so I've been able to just focus on coding 0.15 and the boring real life chores that September brings (the start of school for my kid, lots of e-paperwork and collective mom's hysteria!).
For a pair of weeks (last and next one) I'm knees deep on combat coding while rendering this and that, so no amazing news to tell :p
When this part is finished, the game will have ready 3 new types of interactive activities to just copy/paste next times they're needed, so, as you may know I don't specially like to code, this will have its great reward.
Cannot wait to be able to focus just on rendering and coding some of the big scenes tho!

In other news, I'll publish soon enough some Baron commission pics too. And the first Extra scenes poll is in a serious tie that I hope resolves itself in the next days before the polls ends :p
Have fun and stay safe!

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
I might just skip over this one and wait for 0.15 since that appears to be the next big update. Also hoping Arkos Manor = some Jessica stuff.
I don't mind the delay in uploading the Patreon stuff as it's really shocking this game doesn't get the attention it deserves. I'll try subbing next month or so.

Reactions: Joey the mangaka

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
I might just skip over this one and wait for 0.15 since that appears to be the next big update. Also hoping Arkos Manor = some Jessica stuff.
I don't mind the delay in uploading the Patreon stuff as it's really shocking this game doesn't get the attention it deserves. I'll try subbing next month or so.
Yeah 0.14 is skippable for those who want to have all the options.
For those who want a taste and new nice lewds its lenghty enough.

And thanks ;)

-------------

Btw some public art comissions up on the patreon page everyone :p
crop1.png

Reactions: sam69696969

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018

September Baron's Commission
A round of kitties!
Daisy, Tilly and Soon have undergone a small costume party to please the monthly baron!
Some pics are quite big so download to appreciate the details. I also added some focus crops of the images for easy viewing here in Patreon ;) JoeySEPT2020_Kitties3.jpg

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 57 Votes