Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018

0.14 Patreon Release Changelog
Half of the possible endings of Hartlepool Main Story are here!
Now available for Field Leaders;
Remember there is additional information about plans and stuff at the

Summary:
-
More than one hour of gameplay.
-Around 1.700 lines of dialogue (for a total now of 11.000),
-More than 20 animations.
-New items and resources.
-Some really nice big moments!
Changelog 0.14 Patreon Release:
-Some Hartlepool resolutions wich contains:
-Full Diplopath to solve Rat Problems Quest, and rewards related to it.
-One of the ways of finishing Acallarian Ladykilller path.
-Penketh new interactions.
-Knightly Path Quest progression.
-Extra Hannah content on Akros Manor.
-Interactions with the new items and resources added everywhere.

-After finishing the update some things may look a bit on the air (same that happened with 0.13) waiting for the rest of resolutions that will come with 0.15, which will take around a month to code/finishing making some extra scenes.
General Fixes:
-Typos and general fixes (including performance)
-Some ways of passing night at hartlepool counting for numbers of days passed at Hartlepool (Usefull for some time based events)
-Canary Trail Sneak trip repeating in some old saves and not allowing progression to 0.14.
-Fixed a Robin Animation
-Fixed Penketh's Afinity menu not going away in some circumstances.

Things to expect on 0.15.
-Full Canary Trail Warpath and rewards related to it.
-All possible extra main story resolutions (Mercs, Belinda...)
-Hartlepool resolution Leffrin events.
-Remember cutscenes active on Hartlepool Fortress room for all scenes not available again due to paths taken.
-Meanwhile at Grassmere scene.
-Akros Manor Plus Ultra Quest Progression.
-Some Marzapan!
-Some Polled extra content.
-Everything will be ready to continue our travel in 0.20.

Known bugs on 0.14.c:

-For now none. There is a typo that doesn't show a variable in a conversation with the Meat Merchant, I'll fix that when I have to make a new release.

General troubleshooting if you have an old save where the sounds don't work:

-If you have a Save where sound and ambience doesn't sound (only music), opening the cutscene pause menu (during a cutscene) and closing it again for a moment fixing it.
I'm still searching for a definitive fix.
Have fun and stay safe!

inbahaya

May 4, 2020
Start of Hartlepool
Posdata the game not have full save . have various path
hey bro, thank you in advance for sharing the save for this game, I have downloaded the full pdf file for the walkthrough of this game, and the save that you share is on what page of the full pdf walkthrough I downloaded in the thread post 1.037 in this forum , I really appreciate this if you can answer it, thank you.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
hey bro, thank you in advance for sharing the save for this game, I have downloaded the full pdf file for the walkthrough of this game, and the save that you share is on what page of the full pdf walkthrough I downloaded in the thread post 1.037 in this forum , I really appreciate this if you can answer it, thank you.
Start of Hartlepool

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Ch2 hartlepool

Player44

Dec 16, 2017
Looks fun! Any plans for skinnier models, or to have volunteers do some touch up on your dialogue? It's clearly not written by a native speaker. Fixing that would make this much more popular, I think. Even in your preview photos its... choppy? Is the best way I can put it.

shockmoment

Dec 5, 2017
Looks fun! Any plans for skinnier models, or to have volunteers do some touch up on your dialogue? It's clearly not written by a native speaker. Fixing that would make this much more popular, I think. Even in your preview photos its... choppy? Is the best way I can put it.
If you want a skinnier stick, you have to look else where. We all love the PAWG here. :) Or you can just chase Mina.

Reactions: Necronlord3

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Looks fun! Any plans for skinnier models,
If you want a skinnier stick, you have to look else where. We all love the PAWG here. :) Or you can just chase Mina.
Don't know if you've not played much further 44, but there is or gonna be lots of skinny girls on game. (well, skinny skinny only some, but thin various) Lewdable example currently on game, Hellen, that is skinny as can be (body inspired by Kenedy kressler)
I like most kind of bodytypes, so I try to put a bit of everything. If beyond just playing the game you take a look at promotional material with chars that are not yet on the game, there are more thin and skinny ones :p

Now with the HDbody I made I'm enjoying the same making those tendons mark well on the skinny ones, as some extra meat bends from the chubby ones :p

Disney777

Jun 7, 2019
Thanks Vix!

While we are on the topic of body types.. really appreciate the great game BFL is evolving into. Truly we the users of this game are priviledged to be experiencing this exciting BFL adventure and journey.. The well thought out environments and scenes is pure class, and a multitude of characters to complement that historic medieval era. I think there is a good mix of body types in your characters.

Patrik, Countess Irena, Minerva, Robin, Alana, Katerina, Belinda, Iva, Hannah.. the list of fabulous characters is endless.. :cool:

The upcomming Grassmere characters are super, Blanca is outstanding. My only preference would be with Tsveta Vidisa her Feb19 design version is much more better than the latest one. The Feb19 Tsveta has much better sex appeal and would like to hopefully potrayed as such in the final design of the game..

Overall this game has potential to be one of the Legendary game of this centuary. :)

Thanks for your super efforts!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: SeventhVixen

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
The Feb19 Tsveta has much better sex appeal and would like to hopefully potrayed as such in the final design of the game..
Well one cannot just say from some little previews, the important is how the char and the body works in the field :p and that's what I've improved.. you'll see... xD But that will still bit a wait. For now chop chop on 0.15 and 0.20.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018

Unlocked
Update Art & 0.15 Extra Content Polls
pic: From 0.20!
Over the months I have run a bit out of low spoiler material for the Hartlepool mainstory, so until the release of 0.15 I will be sharing mostly other content.
September polls!
Beyond the ready and planned content for 0.15, in order to not delay much the release of the full Hartlepool mainstory, I cannot add all the extra fun content I have planned to appear soon or later.
So I'll run two Extra Scenes polls for 0.15 relase, the first one a High Tier poll now that Field Leaders tier+ got their chance to play 0.14, and next one when 0.14 is available for Brigands, a Low Tier poll this time.
Apart of the extra scenes, From the results of both polls, I'll choose some girls to make some special and monthly girl renders, as August didn't had one.
Here the first one:
(Field Leaders tier+)
(Canary trail extra, Hannah progress, Silk Traders content, Helen Talvert progress)
Poll end 17th of September.

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
how do I start building my own castle? how do I get scenes in my home? How do I get a Gypsy to ask me to take her to the market and back?

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes