Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
The guy its big have shield and made heavy atack.
If you win have bonus. The retreat its not for mc its for the low ally vs various pirates/rogue.

4 people vs 10 pirates and rogue Portguard and more reinforces of pirates. They killed 1 and left with 3 . the p2 you have war path with more people and experts vs the pirates/rogue Portguard.
Or the diplomacy mc check the problems and made solutions

Last edited:

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
What build its mac?
No, it's the windows problem they have with all versions it seems. For some reason got half fixed on Leffrin but not on Hartlepool.

Pity this update have not solved the black screen problem. Here is a pick from when I visit Heartlpool
I'm afraid I don't know where the problem lay, specially after all the changes I made trying to fix that previously.
but I've not tried to fixed on that little extra update.
For Part 2 publish release launch I'll make some extra checks.

Cyvermont

Jun 8, 2020
this game is great, really hoping for its complete version. btw are v0.13p2 is published already? i cant seem find hanibal(for the second time) to get more men after defeated in the island.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
New to this game, enjoying it so far, it has more the air of medieval politics than most game I've played before and that's a good thing. Very immersive.

Speaking of immersion...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My only complaint is that i wish the loading were faster or that scenes might be skipped on the replay but that's all well and good.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Also the girl is a cheat!
Look at this beautiful set up. She panicked and fed her queen to where my bishop just attacked.
Now I need only move my queen up to threaten her king and i win, but she refuses to move and give me the win.

She has legal moves. She could move the knight or any one of her pawns, but she isn't.

Reactions: Dexco

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Also the girl is a cheat!
Look at this beautiful set up. She panicked and fed her queen to where my bishop just attacked.
Now I need only move my queen up to threaten her king and i win, but she refuses to move and give me the win.

She has legal moves. She could move the knight or any one of her pawns, but she isn't.
hahaha, yeah, sorry, chess code is not perfect :p Most of the times work but sometimes....

btw yeah, no skipping whole scenes here, but at least I guess you're using the fast speed mode for replays, I guess?

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
it's sad that there is no incest route in this game. Very disappointing. If the developer had no plan for incest then there should be no relationship points with mother or sister. it's like teasing a kid with an ice cream but not giving him to taste it. I don't mind if a game contain incest or not but why having cousin/mother/sister character if they're not fuckable. Just leave it blank if no incest plan. Just my opinion.

Last edited:

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Well, exists the female name "lluvia".
In this case maybe the name of the protagonist?
Really? I've never heard of lluvia as a name, but people make new names all the time.
I just made that comment because lluvia is Spanish for rain and luvia can easily be read as lluvia if you read it quickly, and speak Spanish.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Really? I've never heard of lluvia as a name, but people make new names all the time.
I just made that comment because lluvia is Spanish for rain and luvia can easily be read as lluvia if you read it quickly, and speak Spanish.
Have similarly name Luvia , lluvia

Aigrim

Mar 4, 2020
Can someone help?
What does the womanizer trait do (if you choose Mina in the prologue)? Does it block something in the future or provide new options?

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018

Unlocked
Art Update - Quick Update
Just a Quick note:
Coding goes as expected! Some scenes are just taking a bit more of time due to the quantity of dialogue/graphics and variables, but we're on the clock.
Beta 1 with one full path and some extra scenes, with an expected gameplay lenght of more than 40 minutes will be ready, I hope, Saturday at most. (I have still to code 5 long linear main story cutscenes, make sure some sexy times are perfect, and tie well all the final freeroaming).
Of course as I'll keep working on the Full release afterwards I don't need the release to be perfect, but at least ensure the quality of the original experience for the testers, but I don't think it will delay more than that ;)
See you around and welcome all the new supporters that are dropping by ;)

AlecHolland

Jul 8, 2020
I got a really important question, where are the save game files for this game in widows? Since I wanna know where to add them in case a new version comes out.

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes