Sep 1, 2017
Well finally finished with the available content and wow this is easily one of my favourites i have seen on this site yet.
Kinda sarded myself by picking the piety route but i guess it will have it's benefits in latter versions.

Anyway while the Penketh chapter was pretty solid (and so were the curves of Robin ;)) , the story in Hartlepool was damn exciting and even beat the sexy bits and Hartlepool certainly has no shortage of hot ladies and even hotter scenes. Visiting Kaelkirk also had me quiet shocked because i'm somehow being immersed by the fantasy world in a freaking adult game.

Honestly the game is nearly damn perfect with the right balance of story, world building and sex scenes and i'm looking forward how it further develops in the future and i'm just perplexed how little patreon money you are making compared to the dozen of trash games you can find here.

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
hi is it just me or others also suffering from overheat. when game is running my sytem heat (motherboard and cpu goes above 70°C) i have Intel Core i5 4200U @ 1.60GHz, 8gb ram and intel graphics card

Dexco

Jul 1, 2020
I don't know why but in i always hate the main girl in these games. So i went all the way with Katerina over mina (but i don't really hate Mina) and holyshit that i didn't regret lol we can have alot of fun with Katerina lol.
Well finally finished with the available content and wow this is easily one of my favourites i have seen on this site yet.
Kinda sarded myself by picking the piety route but i guess it will have it's benefits in latter versions.

Anyway while the Penketh chapter was pretty solid (and so were the curves of Robin ;)) , the story in Hartlepool was damn exciting and even beat the sexy bits and Hartlepool certainly has no shortage of hot ladies and even hotter scenes. Visiting Kaelkirk also had me quiet shocked because i'm somehow being immersed by the fantasy world in a freaking adult game.

Honestly the game is nearly damn perfect with the right balance of story, world building and sex scenes and i'm looking forward how it further develops in the future and i'm just perplexed how little patreon money you are making compared to the dozen of trash games you can find here.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SeventhVixen

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
By my own calculations, at the current speed, (After this major release it will be around 10 hours long and Chapter 2 will be half done), it's very possible it will take 2 years more, yes. (Finishing chapter 2 at firsts of 2021, finishing chapter 3 and 4 (they're shorter) during 2021, and by the end of 2022 to finish all the game. (But how long chapter 5 will be is going to depend on many factors). Of course I'm always wrong with my calculations and life happens, like "Holidays of half year long" (quarentines) with my kid all day in house.

Of course at the current speed and without more help. As much as I work on BFL right now 70-80% of the month, I have to work on other economic projects to pay the bills.

I'ts planned and tried. I'm no expert programmer and past month I was a week trying to make a working build, but finding technical difficulties. One day I hope to achieve it. I'll try again after next major release.
I wish u can make android port pls, I really like fantasy genre and ur game looks so cool :(

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
i have external fan but temp goes to such high levels in few unity games like this one school love friends and mostly lop games how much temp did you get when you run this game.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
i have external fan but temp goes to such high levels in few unity games like this one school love friends and mostly lop games how much temp did you get when you run this game.
Its possible
Your PC its old ?
You has try used the others resolutions ?
You have various programs in the same time?

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
Its possible
Your PC its old ?
You has try used the others resolutions ?
You have various programs in the same time?
my laptop is 3 years old and i already specified my specifications. i have played other unity games but they didn't raise so much heat like the twist and man of the house or lucky mark

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
my laptop is 3 years old and i already specified my specifications. i have played other unity games but they didn't raise so much heat like the twist and man of the house or lucky mark
Hi there. I put some recomendations on specifications on main page.(and advises if problems)

I should just not compare this to other unity games unless they're full 3d (meaning, not just a VN but using Unity)....There is some graphics usage. I'm always try to make better performance but... it will always be a bit demanding. And there is going to be more 3d demanding stuff on the future.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018

Unlocked
Devlog - Clarification on 0.13 Part 2 Paths
pic: The Speech.
Hi there!
I've been talking unnoficially with people about how exactly the diverse paths will work in this major update, so just letting you all know:
-Warpath will work as a little Battle Example of what will come after chapter 2.
In the warpath, there will be 3 tactical different choices to make, and them being available or not will depend on other things that Sir Patrik has achieved or not in the two previous updates (For example, captain Talvert gives some clues about some available choice or not, depending on your relation with him.) So, one can think each tactical choice is a little different path as it will show different cutscenes and gameplay mechanics.
-The "diplomatic Path" will feature a pair of different solutions.
Beyond the general path decisions, there will be some extra important decisions to make, matters of life and death, and some matters of the heart ;)
The technical coding of the new gameplay mechanics goes very well ;) And beyond that, I try to code at least a full scene every day (Somedays I achieve it, somedays not) and I'm still rendering some of the extra scenes while coding.
I'll keep working, and remember to enter Discord if you're interested on more little updates about stuff I'm working on etc :p
See you around!

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes