Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017

Duke Special Commission release (0.13.p1.Y)
Now Available for everyone ;)
- DOWNLOAD Win64-
And with this special 30's Chicago Alternative Realities Scene, I get back fully to regular schedule. I don't want to delay 0.13.Part2 more than the necesary so I'll try to make a good calculation to make a hefty update without trying to cramp too much content on it.... Rendering is always easier than coding for me, so it's easy to got too excited and try to make too many scenes :p
For now, this release, as is bit skippable by nature, will be released on Win64 only, and in next major release I'll do the appropiate MAC and extra releases in order to no take extra time on it.
Sorry it has took a pair of days more of what I wanted, but I felt quite ill for a bit of days, but there is enough days rest on the month to finish all I that I was expecting ;)
How do i play the alternative reality scenarios?

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
My vassal status obliged to bring fortward criticism of this game:

+ I love the shitgrin of MC when he is dealing with people
+ I love the complexity of characters, your sister is annoying brat who can demolish you on chess (they really have a chess ingame!)
- Most of the characters are thick, surely they don't get their freedom fries from wallmart (come on, this is medieval world so be a bit realistic with your thick-girl fetish my honourable creator. girls should be half-starving on this era)
- Breathing breasts. Sure it is sexy when your cousin-liege looks at you to the eyes on couch and you can stare her boobs, but is gets a bit ridiculous at the castle next to sea when boobs of both girls are rising and lowing down simultaneously. Creator I know your dick loves it but I can't help but laugh

Excuse me now. I need to go back to my ck2 campaign to seduce my sis... I mean my southern vassal.

• Love
Reactions: SeventhVixen

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
My vassal status obliged to bring fortward criticism of this game:

+ I love the shitgrin of MC when he is dealing with people
+ I love the complexity of characters, your sister is annoying brat who can demolish you on chess (they really have a chess ingame!)
- Most of the characters are thick, surely they don't get their freedom fries from wallmart (come on, this is medieval world so be a bit realistic with your thick-girl fetish my honourable creator. girls should be half-starving on this era)
- Breathing breasts. Sure it is sexy when your cousin-liege looks at you to the eyes on couch and you can stare her boobs, but is gets a bit ridiculous at the castle next to sea when boobs of both girls are rising and lowing down simultaneously. Creator I know your dick loves it but I can't help but laugh

Excuse me now. I need to go back to my ck2 campaign to seduce my sis... I mean my southern vassal.
;)Do only creators dick love it? now now, don't lie man, u r dick loves it too.:) Good luck man seducing u r sister , I am more into my daughter in law though in the current state of my game,my stupid son has become homo and I need heirs. Also, are u buying ck3 base game or gonna wait for a couple of DLC's, I am thinking about waiting.

• Haha

shockmoment

Dec 5, 2017

Duke Special Commission release (0.13.p1.Y)
Now Available for everyone ;)
- DOWNLOAD Win64-
And with this special 30's Chicago Alternative Realities Scene, I get back fully to regular schedule. I don't want to delay 0.13.Part2 more than the necesary so I'll try to make a good calculation to make a hefty update without trying to cramp too much content on it.... Rendering is always easier than coding for me, so it's easy to got too excited and try to make too many scenes :p
For now, this release, as is bit skippable by nature, will be released on Win64 only, and in next major release I'll do the appropiate MAC and extra releases in order to no take extra time on it.
Sorry it has took a pair of days more of what I wanted, but I felt quite ill for a bit of days, but there is enough days rest on the month to finish all I that I was expecting ;)
Why are u so amazing!

• Haha

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
I don't really understand what you mean but you said swords so I like it.
You can kill other mans in the game. Important men, and less important men. And damn god soon there is going to be a lot of killing XD You cannot kill All the men in the game! xD that will be a hell of a long repopulation x'D I'm going to make avoidable some of the killings that I originally planned as canon...... But I don't want to be necesarilly bad :p

--------------------------------------

Now that I'm here:

This morning I coded some hell of a scene, and yesterday prepared some of the systems that I didn't wasn't sure how many time will take me, so for now all good. Anyway is a hell of a update so you know; No hard release dates on major update.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So this update is not a continuation of the main game ? Just some side content set in a different time line ? And if so is it just a one time thing or will we see it become more often ?

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
So this update is not a continuation of the main game ? Just some side content set in a different time line ? And if so is it just a one time thing or will we see it become more often ?
I was not really aware the game was updated. I'll check the changelog.

This is just a Duke Tier Scene Comission I released past month. For now it only happened twice :p Doesn't take much time to do and helps both 1) me do some nice stuff in my free time, and 2) those good supporters that put a good support that month ;)

Major update will not take much longer. This kind of stuff is just an aside ;).

I understand that after a lesser update past month just for Game Engine Update Fixes (And God, I was a long time fixing bugs on all game), looks like I may be deviating or something, but major releases progresses are always a separated thing.

Jan1985

Sep 1, 2018
Hi, this is the first time I download this game. Someone here knows how to install it in MAC? In the installation section says that the instructions are inside the readme but there aren't there.

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Hi, this is the first time I download this game. Someone here knows how to install it in MAC? In the installation section says that the instructions are inside the readme but there aren't there.
Im sorry, last version is not on MAC, it requieres some quite hours of job so I'll make a new MAC versión with the next major release ;)

Maybe you can find workable MAC links from F95 page, if not, discord ;) last update doesnt contain any important comtent so you are good to go with previous ones.

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes