SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
You're not helping!!!!
Sorry... this question has been answered many times.

If you, anytime along the past 5 months since I started working on 0.13, have asked me directly, I very probably gave you an answer that probably includes: "Not after the release". Right now, Has to do with the game engine update changes I did past month, and before that, because I wasn't to release the languages files until all 0.13 Part 2 was released too.

On a unrelated note, every time someone has offered their help on proofreading or translation, when there was the time for it, just banish, and sadly (even if I'm glad they're offered their help on the first time, because that talk of their love for the game) but only ended on slowing the game progress without any profreading or translation anywhere beyond a pair of hundreds lines (of 10.000).

And for other people that currently has offered their help for when I release 0.13Part2, I had them in mind.

When the time comes, 0.13Part 2 is released, and tested, I can talk with anyone that want to translate the game to any language in the span of a pair of weeks........ "there is no language files". I give the person A CSV, he translates it, he give it me back, and then I put it into the game. For obvious reasons, this can only happens after an inmediate release.

And If is that is not of your interest, maybe what you're looking at is at Hacking Unity, and sure there is a lot of tutorials for that around.

Reactions: balvenie1401

tarshack

May 15, 2018
annoying game play some of worst rendering i have seen if i could vote it negative star i would 10 minutes in i deleted it off computer..

its garbage balvenie its an over cluttered mess garbage period too much clutter no options you are along for the ride only and some of the art rendering are comical at best

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
annoying game play some of worst rendering i have seen if i could vote it negative star i would 10 mintes in i deleted it off computer
Not very constructive, would you care to ellaborate on what you found annoying and why as well? Could possibly be helpful if you did :) just knowing that it didn't appeal to you isn't helpful or very interesting to the rest of us..

Do you mean that the quality of the renders wasn't up to par OR that the particular estetic of this project isn't to your liking? It is indeed a bit of a unique style :) but could be interesting since the quality and the style are two wildly different things..

Addler

Jan 12, 2019
am I the only one who has problems with not drawing locations when moving from one to another? I'm already tired of constantly reloading in the hope that the location will load.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Wow. This looks like a hot quality game with an interesting setting and tasteful curvy girls. Just sad that I am no fan of POV stuff and the guy is too young for my taste.
Well my bad I guess ._.

• Thinking Face

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
annoying game play some of worst rendering i have seen if i could vote it negative star i would 10 minutes in i deleted it off computer..

its garbage balvenie its an over cluttered mess garbage period too much clutter no options you are along for the ride only and some of the art rendering are comical at best
Pretty sure this must be a scorned ex of SeventhVixen or some newb troll w/an axe to grind since quite literally nothing in this post is true.

I can see how the art "style" might not appeal to everyone but I found it to be unique and enjoyable. It's also something different unlike 99% of the games put out these days. The renders are consistent and well done imo. Personally I played the game completely "unnannoyed" and I never came across any "cluttered mess". I definately didn't see the "garbage" that was so bad the player had to use the term garbage twice. :LOL: In fact, I found the story, the characters, and the sex quite compelling and look forward to this game's evolution. As a mac player, I also want to commend the dev for successfully porting a Unity game to the mac platform. Trust me, this is a rare skill and one we mac folks greatly appreciate, so thank you!

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Wow. This looks like a hot quality game with an interesting setting and tasteful curvy girls. Just sad that I am no fan of POV stuff and the guy is too young for my taste.
Well my bad I guess ._.
We have good gilf ( the mistress, the apple old lady )

Sep 1, 2017
Not bagging on your age preferences mate (to each his own) but you do realize the MC is actually a full-grown man w/a salt and pepper beard right? :D
Yeah that critique is really weird. Half of the MCs in these kind of games are 16-20 years old basement dwellers who might or might not be registered as sex offenders while Sir Patrick is a very refreshing older person in contrast.

Especially his mentor interactions with Sean are interesting and entertaining. In one sentence his experience talking, in the next one his penis takes control and sometimes both the mentor and the dick are talking.

Raife

May 16, 2018
Pretty sure this must be a scorned ex of SeventhVixen or some newb troll w/an axe to grind since quite literally nothing in this post is true.

I can see how the art "style" might not appeal to everyone but I found it to be unique and enjoyable. It's also something different unlike 99% of the games put out these days. The renders are consistent and well done imo. Personally I played the game completely "unnannoyed" and I never came across any "cluttered mess". I definately didn't see the "garbage" that was so bad the player had to use the term garbage twice. :LOL: In fact, I found the story, the characters, and the sex quite compelling and look forward to this game's evolution. As a mac player, I also want to commend the dev for successfully porting a Unity game to the mac platform. Trust me, this is a rare skill and one we mac folks greatly appreciate, so thank you!
Agree 100% with you, rooney10 -- on all counts.

Reactions: Paula S

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
this looks like a massive game hope it last longer then 5 minutes gonna try it out

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
although this game isnt for me found it to complicated couldnt really understand what was all going on,etc
sure someone out there will enjoy this game...i assure you all its not a 5min game LOL
thats my only disappointment is finally found a massive game that would take likely many hours to play to end
and i cant play it as i dont understand it LOL

Reactions: SeventhVixen
Sep 1, 2017
although this game isnt for me found it to complicated couldnt really understand what was all going on,etc
sure someone out there will enjoy this game...i assure you all its not a 5min game LOL
thats my only disappointment is finally found a massive game that would take likely many hours to play to end
and i cant play it as i dont understand it LOL
Give it a second try.

I was overwhelmed too at the beginning because you are already a lower noble with lots of battle experience but over the course of the game you will visit the different mentioned areas and only interact with a few mentioned and new npcs at the same time which makes it far easier to understand the setting.

You also have an extensive journal and can ask npcs at the various locations for some informations or summaries even.

Being an already a well connected and important characters also opens up many possibilities and you don't have to grind hours to fuck people. A lot of people will swarm you while others are hard to get since they are important them self.

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Any chance of getting the Chicago" version v0.13.p1.y in a mac-friendly format? I tried all of my pc/unity/to-mac tricks to get the pc version to work but no-go.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018

Unlocked
Devlog 0.13Part2 -Internal Partial Beta-
In the same way some weeks before the full official release of 0.13.Part 1 I released a 30min content Beta with the Akros Manor content before the complete release, (in order to debug harder freeroam parts, and give a first taste to my hardworking testers); I'll publish a first partial Beta or 0.13Part2 next week, but this time instead of extra content, with a full Path ready. The harder one to code, as has more freeroam code, so we can debug it while I finish coding the rest of the update. Reason why not do it like the other time (with extra content, not main story) is because all the extra content on this release is around the Main Story, so with along the other full path, will come all the extra content that is not included in the first partial release. (Many of the extra content being resolutions that goes beyond the quest per se)

Strict number of days until is ready will gonna depend on how much I include in the first beta beyond what is Strictly necesary: But Longer or shorter, I hope it will be a good first taste for beta testers.
Contents of 0.13Part2 - Partial Beta-
(The Strictly necesary:)
(I'm estimating around 40 minutes).
-Full Peaceful Canary Trail Path finished + some related freeroam extras.
-Around 20 animations.
-The polled extra Hannah scene included on Akros Manor.
-All work in progress traders finished.
-Any other extra content I see fit that goes well with the first partial beta.
I don't think debugging this partial beta is going to give many headaches, so Full 0.13Part2 should come a pair of weeks after at most. (Again, depending on all the extra content I see fit to make the best full release publish).
Note 1: After the Partial Beta is out I could poll if you want more extra scenes about some characters that I have half ready (the scenes) for Part 2 (Like more Hannah progress).
Note 2: I'll close the in the next few days, as I want to start rendering some of the first Penketh Church scenes for next update ;)

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
So is the battle against the pirates/Canary Trail even winnable? I never get hit and yet I'm somehow forced to retreat.

Why even have the battle section at all if it's not possible to beat the guy? Why is everyone talking about how amazing the main character is in battle when he can't fell a single brute criminal?

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
So is the battle against the pirates/Canary Trail even winnable? I never get hit and yet I'm somehow forced to retreat.

Why even have the battle section at all if it's not possible to beat the guy? Why is everyone talking about how amazing the main character is in battle when he can't fell a single brute criminal?
In the duel . you need take the shield fast before he atack you. That the trick

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes