Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Can anyone that has completed the item book show me how to get those items please.
  1. The first 2 are jewels (Large Ruby ★ and Large Emerald ★) that can be obtained randomly in the final chest of the Wahhood ruins, only if you have the Coil, the Panel and the Gear in your inventory. Not a massive chance, by the way.
  2. Third is the Free night ticket, it is obtained as one of the 3 rewards for the mission Budhalf gives you to deliver supplies to the Agent in the Bandit camp.
  3. Fourth is the Shady Ring ★. It can be obtained randomly (low chance again) as an additional item in most of the chests (even in the Slime sewers)
  4. Fifth is Heilihi ★, a pretty good shield that can only be obtained with a low chance in the chest outside of the Temple of Evil (second floor)
  5. Last one is the Mana Armor ★, like the Shady Ring, can be obstained in pretty much every single chest as a random extra item.
I can say that I managed to get all (Save scumming in the sewers to get the Mana Armor and the Cyclops' Crown makes your life easy at the beginning) except the first two, that I never really bothered.

Last edited:

Sau Ma

Sep 19, 2019
  1. The first 2 are jewels (Large Ruby ★ and Large Emerald ★) that can be obtained randomly in the final chest of the Wahhood ruins, only if you have the Coil, the Panel and the Gear in your inventory. Not a massive chance, by the way.
  2. Third is the Free night ticket, it is obtained as one of the 3 rewards for the mission Budhalf gives you to deliver supplies to the Agent in the Bandit camp.
  3. Fourth is the Shady Ring ★. It can be obtained randomly (low chance again) as an additional item in most of the chests (even in the Slime sewers)
  4. Fifth is Heilihi ★, a pretty good shield that can only be obtained with a low chance in the chest outside of the Temple of Evil (second floor)
  5. Last one is the Mana Armor ★, like the Shady Ring, can be obstained in pretty much every single chest as a random extra item.
I can say that I managed to get all (Save scumming in the sewers to get the Mana Armor and the Cyclops' Crown makes your life easy at the beginning) except the first two, that I never really bothered.
Thanks a lot for this. Also you know how to get pass the Yojinbo guy in the Antique shop? I tried with a lot of Infamy but it didn't work, and i have already completed everything else in the game so i have no idea where to start with this guy.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Thanks a lot for this. Also you know how to get pass the Yojinbo guy in the Antique shop? I tried with a lot of Infamy but it didn't work, and i have already completed everything else in the game so i have no idea where to start with this guy.
I don't think it is possible. Take a look at this post

vangun71

Oct 17, 2017
Can anyone me so kind and tell me where Sylvia location is I've look all over and can not find her

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Can anyone me so kind and tell me where Sylvia location is I've look all over and can not find her
Sylvia? I have looked in all the translated file of the project and I cannot find any references to a Sylvia. Can you post a screenshot where there is a reference to her?

vangun71

Oct 17, 2017
Sylvia? I have looked in all the translated file of the project and I cannot find any references to a Sylvia. Can you post a screenshot where there is a reference to her?
[/QUOT

Sorry I posted this in the wrong thread

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Hi, i wanted to ask if there is some way to get rid of the censored parts of game?
Unfortunately, nope. The original artwork is censored, so unless Megrim or someone with similar style makes some changes to the artwork, we will have to enjoy the game as it is... like with most of the Japanese games around.

Last edited:

Saitama239

Jun 19, 2018
Unfortunately, nope. The original artwork is censored, so unless Megrim or someone with similar style makes some changes to the artwork, we will have to nejoy the game as it is... like with most of the Japanese games around.
Thank you for reply.It is amazing game and i hope someone will for example try tomake remake similiar to Latex dungeon or Ouka2, but still Dragoness is really great.

Eradawn

Jun 20, 2017
Megrim Games are nice, The Art Style is unique that is what I like the most about his work. There was also another Game that I played from him with Male Protag that catches Monster Girls. That was quite a good game too.

Save Scumming in Battle of Dragoness can be time consuming but most of the time it can be rewarding , but only for some basic stuff so that you can advance the game a bit better.
Some Mysterious Items are sometimes quite Useful when there is a One Star weapon or one star Schield among them.

Thanks translator, and also thanks of the most answered questions that helped me to advance the game quite good now.

Kriegz

Jan 26, 2019
I don't know why, when i played it one week ago, i got some crash issues when there are cg playing...
That kinda killed it for me :c. But art is nice

Anonymous2019

Nov 22, 2019
Can someone please tell me where i can find Assycal- a merchnt in purple robes....?
btw
Dybbuk
nice job on the uploads man....
megrim games are really nice escpecilly the art!

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes