EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
This remake of Bawdy Traditions contains the complete gameplay and content of the RPGM original, accessible through a custom Ren'Py UI.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-06-04
Release Date: 2024-06-04
Developer: Mike Cross Games (michaelcros) - -
Original Developer: Aedirn Studio - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Original Game: Bawdy Traditions
Other Games: The Office Wife Unofficial Ren'Py Redux
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras:
Italian Translation*

Look at the size of those tits! Village square You like this?! Fuck yes!! What the hell do you think you're doing to my wife? Well, I think I'm going to take a bath guys! Maybe... maybe if I use my mouth? Bending over This ... this is turning me on a bit Wa-wait we shouldn't... Hey! Don't forget about me, come on, suck my dick Okay this angle is perfect Ah! Ah! like this! all the way down! swallow it whole! And I don't even have to bend down to be seen all the way down there... They're not going to do it in front of everyone, are they? Wait, he said anal?

Last edited by a moderator:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Can you check Ending 4? It stays on one render the entire conversation, in the replay gallery.

Correction, I watched ending 5 with no issues and when I went to play the other endings they stayed on one render the entire conversation. I restarted the VN and you can play 1 ending to completion but when you try to switch to a different ending it stays on one render until you restart the VN.

Not just the endings with the gallery unlocked you can click on one scene and watch it but the other scenes go to one renders until you restart the VN.

Last edited:

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
whats different wih original one?
Just the game engine, really, so the point-and-click mechanics, backgrounds/NPCs, the gallery, and the new fairy help system (which Aedirn themselves suggested!). Gameplay and content-wise, it is identical to the completed v1.2 release, which I consider canon.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote