RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
This game has a surprisingly high amount of Japan Manga references (BlackJack , One Piece .vv)
View attachment 697039
Doraemon loves "dorayaki" ( a type of Japan's doughnut ) >>> MC refers to Doraemon manga, about a robot cat comes from future .(y)
Doraemon references are pretty common in JP pop culture tho. It's an old cultural icon about everyone at least knows of over there, analogous to Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck in the West. Probably a kids' entertainement standby or something.

And Black Jack is a Tezuka classic at least recognisable even to us gaijin piggus so, yeah.

Reactions: Goliath VN
Sep 28, 2018
on side-note, it's cool that u request it. Many people wait for piracy to experience the game and "if they like" they buy. Others just leech as usual, but well, if u're a fan of alicesoft and liked Beat Blades Haruka, i'd recommend buying it one day
Or if you're like me, pirate it, and if you REALLY like it, purchase multiple copies and mail them out to your other degenerate friends who are broke af.

Hentaicheg

May 28, 2018
Did someone found a way to bypass the cheat protection??? Or another way to cheat, even?
Getting one of bad ends - either 7 loses to frust or getting to 0 peace(both endings are fast if you skip stuff and are needed for full CG completion anyway) unlocks 'easy mode' skill on new game starts after that.
This is essentially in game cheat which makes it essentially impossible for you to lose unintentionally and the only thing you can't unlock with this mode is literally 1 final ending. Rest of the game can be rushed with it. And once you rush game enough times you start with enough stuff that makes game essentially as easy as if you cheated as well.

This is the type of game which is nearly 0% gameplay and 100% novel, with gameplay being ultra simple and just for show overall. Once you know what to click there is essentially 0 challenge and gameplay takes mere seconds per long ass novel segment.
You will literally spend more time LOSING battles than winning them even if you play legit. And you need to lose... A LOT. Each male frust needs you to lose 2(!!!!!!) times to that frust.

Reactions: Kracken28

LordGustavo

Jan 28, 2017
Getting one of bad ends - either 7 loses to frust or getting to 0 peace(both endings are fast if you skip stuff and are needed for full CG completion anyway) unlocks 'easy mode' skill on new game starts after that.
This is essentially in game cheat which makes it essentially impossible for you to lose unintentionally and the only thing you can't unlock with this mode is literally 1 final ending. Rest of the game can be rushed with it. And once you rush game enough times you start with enough stuff that makes game essentially as easy as if you cheated as well.

This is the type of game which is nearly 0% gameplay and 100% novel, with gameplay being ultra simple and just for show overall. Once you know what to click there is essentially 0 challenge and gameplay takes mere seconds per long ass novel segment.
You will literally spend more time LOSING battles than winning them even if you play legit. And you need to lose... A LOT. Each male frust needs you to lose 2(!!!!!!) times to that frust.
Oh, I didn't knew about that, thanks man! And yeah, that "losing" mechanc bugs me ever since Beat Blades Haruka days, don't think I will do that!

faresfares

Oct 5, 2019
where the fuck is wave frust? i played through all the endings and i never encoutered him

please help, i'm stuck at 97% scene completion

Hentaicheg

May 28, 2018
where the fuck is wave frust? i played through all the endings and i never encoutered him

please help, i'm stuck at 97% scene completion
If you played more than once at least - you would notice that frusts are randomized from a pool of ones available at that time.

They still have 'approximate order', you can check the approximate order in bestiary by checking the one you lack - wave is one of relatively early ones.

Rail frust is guaranteed first one to appear.. IIRC the pool of male frusts after that should have wave.

Altho considering you need to play game like... 7(?) times to get all scenes not counting the bad ends - the chances of you not getting a frust are super small since pool size is super small.

Reactions: faresfares

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Can someone explain to me if we play a male protagonist or a female protagonist?
(tags say a male protagonist and Genre a female protagonist)

Hentaicheg

May 28, 2018
Can someone explain to me if we play a male protagonist or a female protagonist?
(tags say a male protagonist and Genre a female protagonist)
It's kind of hard to say, since it's kinda.. both... you will understand once you play...
The one who fights is the girl and the one who controls her is the boy gameplaywise and player in reality I would say.

I would say the boy is slightly more of a protagonist since he is the one talking to everyone... aka you got small routes with 2 other girls who are not main girl.

anyone got 100% save data?
Yeah, I do have 100% one.

Not sure which file might unlock the CG so will give the whole savedata folder just in case.
To use it - in game folder click the 'opensavefolder' and then extract my save file folder from rar there, hopefully that will work.

Last edited:

faresfares

Oct 5, 2019
If you played more than once at least - you would notice that frusts are randomized from a pool of ones available at that time.

They still have 'approximate order', you can check the approximate order in bestiary by checking the one you lack - wave is one of relatively early ones.

Rail frust is guaranteed first one to appear.. IIRC the pool of male frusts after that should have wave.

Altho considering you need to play game like... 7(?) times to get all scenes not counting the bad ends - the chances of you not getting a frust are super small since pool size is super small.
yes, thank you i got it now

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes