Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ikkaku

Jul 18, 2018
Hi guys,

I think I got a probleme.
Can I avoid "Jenni & Jason gone Swimming "?

I tried a lot but nothing to do.
In the walkthrought it's written "if you obtained [Missed Claire]" but I don't...

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
i don't think the pool scene was really ntr,more like a test of who do you like more.Do you do stuff with your half naked girlfriend or do you push her aside to stop a drunk jenni from getting her lil cherry popped,which would upset claire cause you basically just said you care more about jenni than her.This would most likely start your relationship with jenni or if you don't stop it,begin her start to moving on from being friendzoned.As it said at the end of the update,you can't have both,so i don't really think it's ntr so much as just a choice of who you want gf or sweet virgin girl.Although i guess people who wanted both could consider it ntr...since at the end of the update it says you can't have both
I don't agree about your fiance getting mad. as I said earlier, in real life I would have stopped the situation, this is a guy I do not know, who came to my house uninvited, his arrival caused a party I was enjoying to end, and is now basically trying to rape my best friend. Fiance or not, I'd kill him. Also for those who are not into NTR, using an NTR situation to set up the fact you have to chose, is the best way to loose them as players. Just like turning the NTR from consensual to forced in the lust path upset a lot of the folks who enjoy NTR.

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
A lot of the game is done very well. Will be watching updates.

For the love path it seems people are upset that you didn't include a harem path. I agree with your point about not being able to have it all in real life, but I would recommend you just give people what they want because you will get more donations that way. The images are good so it should attract people to play it. On the other hand trying to juggle too many well developed routes will surely take it's toll on development.
I wouldn't say people are upset about the lack of a harem path as much as an unrealistic NTR situation is being used to force the choice. Do I continue with my fiance, who I can't seem to sexually satisfy anyways and watch my BF have sex with some dude I don't know, or save my beast friend who has loved me for years from a dude we just met and risk pissing off my fiance, for some strange reason, and risk her deciding to NTR me later. Either way the player risks getting NTR'd on the supposed non-NTR path.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
At the end of the ch3 it says congrats on reaching the end of the love route.. is there any other way.. I almost never went for the love route but here it is.. Does it always end like this or?

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
A lot of the game is done very well. Will be watching updates.

Suggestions:

The shootting is a bit jarring both in terms of writing and game play. My suggestion, create a new path. If claire and MC have been receptive to ntr, the MC will get angry at the party and go into his bed room, show some of his thoughts of jealousy, but then he passes out drunk instead of returning. This allows Daryl and Claire to continue down a cheating path. This would be high lust + cheating route.

For the shooting path (blackmail) Claire should be triggering the ntr scenes but given the option to back out at the last moment without doing anything. Then the MC can see Daryl every time afterwards so he knows he is making moves on his wife and get jealous. So on this route he goes to the bedroom, you see some of his thoughts, he pulls open the nightstand to reveal the gun. Cut back to party, some more dialogue, MC shows up with gun, etc. This would be moderate or high lust but no cheating when given the opportunity in the shower/bar.

For the love path it seems people are upset that you didn't include a harem path. I agree with your point about not being able to have it all in real life, but I would recommend you just give people what they want because you will get more donations that way. The images are good so it should attract people to play it. On the other hand trying to juggle too many well developed routes will surely take it's toll on development.
Shooting? Wtf? Why does everyone mentrions shooting?How do you get to that

DeviIish

Feb 3, 2019
After playing through the NTR route... I suggest everyone thats into that stuff to play the love route. I guess you're gonna get a better feeling of your NTR out of it.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I start the new game as the changelog suggests and after I am done with the
After playing through the NTR route... I suggest everyone thats into that stuff to play the love route. I guess you're gonna get a better feeling of your NTR out of it.
Yea, THE NTR ntr route is fucked up, I love me myself some NTR but when its consentual not borderline rape.. NO means NO BABY..

DeviIish

Feb 3, 2019
I start the new game as the changelog suggests and after I am done with the

Yea, THE NTR ntr route is fucked up, I love me myself some NTR but when its consentual not borderline rape.. NO means NO BABY..

Thats exactly what im talking about. Its like the NTR route is actually a rape route and the love route is the true NTR route.

Reactions: asgardtipar2

Pablo45

Jul 21, 2017
really nice beginning i have good hope in this game.
The story with the "gang" seems very promising, keep working on it buddy

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
played this game for the first time... so i went love route and that forced NTR moment at the end didnt seem to make alot of sense to me. i mean i get Jenni didnt get a lot of attention but after telling MC she would do whatever he wants. i didnt see her going with some other guy right away as long as MC closed the door at least. at the very least you would think she would reflect on her past interactions with MC to help her decide how this scene plays out. sooooo no plans for a Jenni claire MC Trio huh? truly a let down as i would patron right away if it was a possibility. which is weird cause claire seems to be open to experimenting lately i dont see how this is not a possibility. if NTR route can go pretty bad why cant love route go really good?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
im not a NTR player. but looking on comments it seems like Dev even got that wrong. theres not alot of sex stuff on love route, which im ok with as long as story is good and believable. and that ending was not. ive neeb been one to tell a dev what to do and thats not gonna start now. i do however hope dev takes advice from fans and work on the story a bit. cant really say much about NTR route since i havent played it. but on love route it gives the impression that this game is trying to finish to quickly and trying to force a situation on where you decide who to go with. if thats the case i sorta understand the ending but not great story telling. i hope a little rework on that ending is done and more than that i hope this game continues.

P.S. MC being unable to satisfy his girl is pretty disappointing it's as if it increases the temptaion to choose Jenni over her. would be good for corruption route i guess considering her experimenting but doesnt really match a "love" route theme.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
if NTR route can go pretty bad why cant love route go really good?
because it would be unrealistic

what's very realistic is every man that isn't the MC and that is on the screen for more than 5 dialog lines getting their way with MC's """"innocent"""" wife and MC's best friend that is """""in love""""" with him, with no effort from their part whatsoever, even in the path where it wasn't supposed to happen

Reactions: Telgar

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
because it would be unrealistic

what's very realistic is every man that isn't the MC and that is on the screen for more than 5 dialog lines getting their way with MC's """"innocent"""" wife and MC's best friend that is """""in love""""" with him, with no effort from their part whatsoever, even in the path where it wasn't supposed to happen
i almost missed the sarcasm :LOL:

Reactions: gestved

Tsunani5

Feb 4, 2019
Something messed up :/
Started new game.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'chapter1love'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 1685, in script
  File "E:\BecauseILoveHer-Chapter3.1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "E:\BecauseILoveHer-Chapter3.1.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'chapter1love'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Because I Love Her Chapter3.1.1
Sat Feb 02 17:54:53 2019
Gamebreaking

AND when she thinks the name is the default one and not the custom name.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Honestly after playing this game myself after looking through the thread, I gotta, the love path is terrible. Between characters that act ooc for no reason and a MC who cant even please his gf, it's everything you don't want in a love path. In fact it fells like more of a half backed NTR path then anything, just only hinting and never going all the way. It needs to be reworked or just thrown away, however if he does the latter i'm sure more then a few people will walk away.

So i'm curious as to what the dev will do. Continue down this Non-love path, rework it all to actually make a love path, or scrap it all together?

Reactions: Look-see

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Honestly after playing this game myself after looking through the thread, I gotta, the love path is terrible. Between characters that act ooc for no reason and a MC who cant even please his gf, it's everything you don't want in a love path. In fact it fells like more of a half backed NTR path then anything, just only hinting and never going all the way. It needs to be reworked or just thrown away, however if he does the latter i'm sure more then a few people will walk away.

So i'm curious as to what the dev will do. Continue down this Non-love path, rework it all to actually make a love path, or scrap it all together?
should prolly do a poll to see where ppl stand on. or what needs to happen to this game. based on comments both non NTR and NTR players seem to have issues with how the routes go.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Or he could just make the love route a NTR route, easily done from where it is now and make the NTR route into a forced blackmail route with breaking and tag it correctly. At least then everyone knows what he/she is in for.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes