Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Or he could just make the love route a NTR route, easily done from where it is now and make the NTR route into a forced blackmail route with breaking and tag it correctly. At least then everyone knows what he/she is in for.
True but also the point of non ntr route and this game will be NTR only in that case it wont be for me.

It can still work he could also make the love route split in 2 one part leave to true NTR and the other part non NTR and the lust part will be true corruption path blackmail etc.. that would please everone.

But i can see people point that they now feel like lover route is more the NTR they wanted and lust route was the forced NTR the hardcore wanted. but people not liking ntr at all feels out of place now.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
True but also the point of non ntr route and this game will be NTR only in that case it wont be for me.

It can still work he could also make the love route split in 2 one part leave to true NTR and the other part non NTR and the lust part will be true corruption path blackmail etc.. that would please everone.

But i can see people point that they now feel like lover route is more the NTR they wanted and lust route was the forced NTR the hardcore wanted. but people not liking ntr at all feels out of place now.
NTR
Blackmail
True Love
Love + Cheating

That are the possible paths I can see that are currently there as a foundation. There is room for a Harem route too, but I think that is nothing the devs is interested in.

I think that some reactions are not that well implemented (that whole gun shooting thing), but there is a lot of good stuff in the game that just needs some tuning and improvement.

Reactions: DA22

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
NTR
Blackmail
True Love
Love + Cheating

That are the possible paths I can see that are currently there as a foundation. There is room for a Harem route too, but I think that is nothing the devs is interested in.

I think that some reactions are not that well implemented (that whole gun shooting thing), but there is a lot of good stuff in the game that just needs some tuning and improvement.
I could still see harem, the fiance enjoys being watched. The MC just needs to convince the friend that it is good too and then move from watching/being watched to full threesome. There is a logical path, if the Dev wanted to do it. Same with the NTR route, well a non-forced NTR route, basically have the MC say, if you get to play then so do I."

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
This game is for ntr lovers only..... don't play it if you don't like ntr.....you will be disappointed

avent0001

Jan 4, 2019
I start the new game as the changelog suggests and after I am done with the

Yea, THE NTR ntr route is fucked up, I love me myself some NTR but when its consentual not borderline rape.. NO means NO BABY..
That was not borderline rape.
Just because there wasnt a fisical assault doesnt mean it was not rape.

Btw does patreon allow rape in games?

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
That was not borderline rape.
Just because there wasnt a fisical assault doesnt mean it was not rape.

Btw does patreon allow rape in games?
Agreed on the not borderline rape. If what was depicted happened in real life it would definitely be actual rape.

Not sure about the Patreon threat though, since what you saw was fictional rape. I'd be surprised if players see it as glorifying the action, at least based on reactions in this thread.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Agreed on the not borderline rape. If what was depicted happened in real life it would definitely be actual rape.

Not sure about the Patreon threat though, since what you saw was fictional rape. I'd be surprised if players see it as glorifying the action, at least based on reactions in this thread.
Fictional incest isnt allowed, so I guess the fictional thing is not an issue ^^

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Fictional incest isnt allowed, so I guess the fictional thing is not an issue ^^
That's different, the guidelines specifically call incest out.
When it comes to sexual violence Patreon doesn't prohibit it, it prohibits glorification of it.

Edit: It's weird though, since they also specifically say that they allow fiction like Game of Thrones and Lolita, which depict incest and sex with a 12-year old respectively. I guess it's not allowed unless it's allowed.

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
If someone enters on their fiancee being showered with cum from a black dick out of a glory hole

THEY WILL NOT GO SLEEP WITH HER LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED

Like seriously the last update ended by that scene for the suspense exciting the player to see what will happen next

Then the dev chose to kill all hype in the most disappointing way possible

If this game story continues like this ( gun scene too) then it has no chance to be on top which is a shame the girls and the renders are among the best

Reactions: asgardtipar2

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
If someone enters on their fiancee being showered with cum from a black dick out of a glory hole

THEY WILL NOT GO SLEEP WITH HER LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED

Like seriously the last update ended by that scene for the suspense exciting the player to see what will happen next

Then the dev chose to kill all hype in the most disappointing way possible

If this game story continues like this ( gun scene too) then it has no chance to be on top which is a shame the girls and the renders are among the best
Yea, I think My girlfriend amnesia and AWAM do the NTR thing really well unlike some games. khm khm

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
It's not the NTR, in fact I don't want to avoid NTR, the thing that I want to avoid is blackmail and rape. I thought that the NTR in this game will be consensual, that's disappointing.
Well no shit. The guy walks around naked in front of couples, and stares at women in the gym. You knew he was a creep from the beginning, and now your surprised by his actions. Sorry man, but he’s not your friendly neighborhood creep. The developer was smart and said, ‘I’ll give you signs of his character. Let’s see if you guys can figure it out.’

The story might not be the most well written, but it makes sense. Everyone wants something, and everyone fears something. The writer understands this.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmm you know i thought about it and i understand a harem path wouldnt make sense. at least if dev means all 4-5girls. but a triangle path.... i mean the love route pretty much sets this up. experimenting fiance. and eager to please best friend. come on! also ending (dev note at the end) makes it seem like trying to stop the new guy from hooking up with best friend is gonna make fiance mad. i mean why would she get mad for looking out for someone that you known for years. and could likely be to drunk to think straight? as much as alot of the new update doesnt make sense. the possibility of a triangle relationship is the only thing that does. im not saying its gonna happen but the story pretty much sets it up...at least if you been good to both girls.

Reactions: Telgar

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I decided that I'm not going to detail my specific complaints about this update and the game in general, which are legion and perhaps even debilitating after this most recent update, but on the advice of others I'm instead going to offer what I hope might be a constructive observation.

A consideration that would greatly improve your game in every possible way is to step back and ask, "why is [character] doing what they're about to do?" and then know the answer before you make characters do things. The lack of attention to this question is the core flaw of most erotic games, because the answer is rarely more complex than "sex good, like sex." Good games have something in common: they offer a reason for every action.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
When it comes to sexual violence Patreon doesn't prohibit it, it prohibits glorification of it.

Edit: It's weird though, since they also specifically say that they allow fiction like Game of Thrones and Lolita, which depict incest and sex with a 12-year old respectively. I guess it's not allowed unless it's allowed.
In society there is a difference between written word and visual representations. Stories with no visual elements, get treated differently than games, graphic novels, manga etc...

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I've found time to play this update and I must say that I'm stunned by that "reset" after chapter 2 gloryhoe scene.
I wasn't expecting forks in the eyes when they come home, but for sure I neither wasn't expecting what's happened.
They could talk about gloryhole event. More than : after a long talk, nothing resolved... They could decide that they both like what happened and from there MC to watch GFs encounters. They could decide that MC don't like what happened and despite previous coversations (he can blame himself for puting worms in GFs head) he doesen't want to share GF and that he wants her for himself only. Than, on top of that, GF could decide that she liked what happened and that she don't care what MC wants, and to continue messing behind his back.
Anything could happen...

Reactions: crisbr

avent0001

Jan 4, 2019

So for Patreon incest is worse than rape?
I´m confused...:unsure:

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Can any mod kindly remove the "version number" next to the walkthrough in the OP,
As it's not necessary and might mislead the users/visitors. Thanks! <3

Kaitol

Jul 29, 2017
Played through the latest update. Quite enjoyed it. The writing can be a bit rough in spots and could do with being put through a grammar and spelling checker.

Other than that my only suggestion is maybe to add a middle of the road route. For example, if you keep Claire's love and lust roughly similar and don't pick any overtly cuckolding options or loving options you stay in a fairly normal relationship but she gets frustrated/curious/seduced and starts cheating on John behind his back. Maybe if you pick jerkish options or start overtly making moves on Jenni she gets a bit bolder/slutty about cheating on you, and if you're nicer she keeps it very quiet and you still get a "happy" ending of sorts.

I realize this may be well beyond the scope of what you planned or want to do, just throwing ideas I got while playing out there, feel free to ignore this if so.

Reactions: haywire_hero
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes