Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
The unavoidable sex scene with Selina and MC’s annoying face made me drop the game when I tried this game out for the first time. Got around playing it again and Selina quickly changed from the LI that I can’t avoid (which annoyed me at the beginning) to my favorite LI. Seems like it’s the best pair for MC. Relationships within a band are never a good idea.

Lisa route seems to be the canonical one. Hopefully, this game doesn’t have epilogues similar to the one in Melody where the main LI (and by extension, the MC) becomes most successful only in the main LI route. Cus I hope that MC x Selina route ends perfectly.

Reactions: M! and ename144

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I discovered the game a while ago and kinda forgot about it due to RL.
I rediscovered it recently and I really like story and animations.
While I'm not overly far into the game (I think) I have strong stalker vibes about Selina. Sexy girl aggressively going after a relationship means I can't shake a certain 'Acting Lessons feeling'.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I discovered the game a while ago and kinda forgot about it due to RL.
I rediscovered it recently and I really like story and animations.
While I'm not overly far into the game (I think) I have strong stalker vibes about Selina. Sexy girl aggressively going after a relationship means I can't shake a certain 'Acting Lessons feeling'.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Selina is nothing like the girl in Acting Lessons. Trust me, she's worth pursuing.

Reactions: Carefree247 and p22

jefi2000

Apr 23, 2020
So before I play any VN I usually glance at a walkthrough if there is one, no deep dive or anything, just to get an idea for the complexity of branching and impact of decisions etc. Anyways I saw in the walkthrough v0.80 for this that things get a little "if this then this, if that then that" and I was like, ok, a little complexity I can deal with that (regarding seeing all paths). Then I saw the part of the walkthrough for v0.90 and immediately came here as my tiny brain couldn't cope; holy fucking shit on a stick. Basically I don't really feel like playing a million playthroughs to see all the storylines and from the v0.90 section of the walkthrough it seems like you have to do that, so can anyone make it sound less... well, less. Either that or can you tell me if Scrappy's mod makes all those problems of needing to make multiple different decisions at multiple parts of the story to see everything a moot point?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: p22 and Meushi

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
So before I play any VN I usually glance at a walkthrough if there is one, no deep dive or anything, just to get an idea for the complexity of branching and impact of decisions etc. Anyways I saw in the walkthrough v0.80 for this that things get a little "if this then this, if that then that" and I was like, ok, a little complexity I can deal with that (regarding seeing all paths). Then I saw the part of the walkthrough for v0.90 and immediately came here as my tiny brain couldn't cope; holy fucking shit on a stick. Basically I don't really feel like playing a million playthroughs to see all the storylines and from the v0.90 section of the walkthrough it seems like you have to do that, so can anyone make it sound less... well, less. Either that or can you tell me if Scrappy's mod makes all those problems of needing to make multiple different decisions at multiple parts of the story to see everything a moot point?
There are 4 main love interests,with one of them having an option to have a throuple with one other girl who isn't one of the 4 mains, or just be with her solo. you can fuck side girls tho. so yeah to see everything you have to play at least 5 times,i don't use mods so can't help wit the latter.

jefi2000

Apr 23, 2020
There are 4 main love interests,with one of them having an option to have a throuple with one other girl who isn't one of the 4 mains, or just be with her solo. you can fuck side girls tho. so yeah to see everything you have to play at least 5 times,i don't use mods so can't help wit the latter.
The mod has an option to activate and deactivate paths and add points to each person, so usually what I'll do with a mod is play how I would but at a branching I'll use the mod to fiddle with numbers and see how the other options play out and go back to my canon playthrough, so that might work because I don't relish doing the same game 5 times where only 10% changes. But thanks for your reply, made things make more sense.

Also your profile pic, a man of culture I see.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
The mod has an option to activate and deactivate paths and add points to each person, so usually what I'll do with a mod is play how I would but at a branching I'll use the mod to fiddle with numbers and see how the other options play out and go back to my canon playthrough, so that might work because I don't relish doing the same game 5 times where only 10% changes. But thanks for your reply, made things make more sense.

Also your profile pic, a man of culture I see.
Yup. I played the total manslut path and last update, turned relationships on and off to see all the side endings. I have my fingers crossed that I can do the same for the final release and see the main path endings. Works out really well. Get all the action with every girl/woman in whom you're interested, but have all the solo endings available at the end.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
on 3rd pic it lookslike mc got invited for quickie and he looks jane if she's looking towards him.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes