Aug 24, 2016
You need to choose the baron Harkonnen's ending and then give Alia some of the baron's lollipops.
You then have the option of asking her to stop sucking on them so lewdly. From there, choose the appropriate dialogue (There's only two choices, you should know the obvious one to pick.) and after that, you'll then unlock the scene with Alia and Duncan's ghola in the showers.
It's just her giving Duncan a handjob in the showers while seated in front of him while he's seated on the floor as well.
I will say it's drawn very well, and the animation's better than what's seen in other ingame scenes.

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
David: hmmmmmm everyone seems to want some alia action............... ill make it a hard to reach cuckfest.
choosing that ending is already annoying enough
This game is easily top 10 for me so this decision to end it off like this hurts but i can understand that he wants to work on other projects
Just hope he'll come back to add more in the future

Reactions: Chipote

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
You guys really greedy bastard..she still underage though:ROFLMAO:
Its literally stated like 6 times that her mind is over 1000 years old........... plus they are not on earth and her age is never really determined.......... annnnnndddd calling people greedy because they want more of something is possibly the most Hippocratical thing you have done in your life. As if you've never wanted more of something. ^_^

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Its literally stated like 6 times that her mind is over 1000 years old........... plus they are not on earth and her age is never really determined.......... annnnnndddd calling people greedy because they want more of something is possibly the most Hippocratical thing you have done in your life. As if you've never wanted more of something. ^_^
well,its not like i really mean it:ROFLMAO:because i also want all the girls by myself too...sorry for that:coffee:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...why would you need in the first place? the game is hardly time consumeing or impossible hard to beat.
You can be done with all content in probably 2h

Reactions: GAB
4.40 star(s) 93 Votes